Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping/Bargain Alerts In Sligo Town/County (Merged)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

sueme wrote: »
    You know the lingerie is on the left as you go in yes?

Don't look there Brian. Don't look, must not look left. I will not look left. No, no, not left...D'oh.

I BET you look left next time!

Lolz sometimes I look but I don't often like what I see!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

It's not "pervy" if you don't feel guilty about it.

Spoken like a true psychopath.

Best get back on topic before the girls come back. I'm in enough trouble. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

The book I recommend is "How To Perv After Women & Fool Them Into Believing Different", by Doctor H. Cojones

I call shenannigans on you , I've been searching for that book on google for the last 45 minutes and no such title exists :mad:

gustavo wrote: »
    I call shenannigans on you , I've been searching for that book on google for the last 45 minutes and no such title exists :mad:

Ask in Easons. Really loud though, as the staff, all of them, have hearing difficulties... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

gustavo wrote: »

Aha! That's coz it's exclusive to Argos. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

You know the lingerie is on the left as you go in yes?

Don't look there Brian. Don't look, must not look left. I will not look left. No, no, not left...D'oh.

I BET you look left next time!

Sue that is just mean!

You know fine well that when someone's pointed it out they can't help but look!

Bet even I'll look next time I go in! :D

Don't do it Brian!

Best place to look at women's underwear (in the comfort of your own home for those guilt ridden pervs among us ie., the male population).... It's even handy for getting something for the missus without having to actually BUY something in the wimmens section of Next, though for me, that's more of a secondary reason. :D

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/home.asp?src=GOIR04ABs025

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Best place to look at women's underwear (in the comfort of your own home for those guilt ridden pervs among us ie., the male population).... It's even handy for getting something for the missus without having to actually BUY something in the wimmens section of Next, though for me, that's more of a secondary reason. :D

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/home.asp?src=GOIR04ABs025

Dude, you far too much time on your hands!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

takola wrote: »
    Sue that is just mean!

You know fine well that when someone's pointed it out they can't help but look!

Bet even I'll look next time I go in! :D

Don't do it Brian!

Lolz girl on girl perving!

DenMan wrote: »
    Dude, you far too much time on your hands!!!

True, but when I actually bother to stop perving & actually purchase sommat for da missus, I have a lot more than time on my hands, if ya get my drift. It's a win-win situation. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Oh dear, we're back to the sex thread again.:P

magnumlady wrote: »
    Oh dear, we're back to the sex thread again.:P

And somehow Val, your always in it....

hmmm...curiouser and curiouser....

:D

And somehow Val, your always in it....

hmmm...curiouser and curiouser....

:D

Same as yerself Sue:p:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I think we can take this back on topic now guys! :)

I've noticed Morgan has closed down, also read in the paper that Vera Modo is closing down, I wonder how many more shops will be going?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I wonder how many more shops will be going?
    Hopefully another 10 or 12 "wimmins shops".. there's far too many of them in the town anyways!

basquille wrote: »
    Hopefully another 10 or 12 "wimmins shops".. there's far too many of them in the town anyways!

I totally agree with you, we need gadget shops:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I totally agree with you, we need gadget shops:D

Yeah! Gadget shops are great! There are some gadgets in a clothes shop on the top floor of the Quay centre.

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Yeah! Gadget shops are great! There are some gadgets in a clothes shop on the top floor of the Quay centre.

I know, I got a few bits from there at Christmas and TKMaxx do a few too, but I'd like a shop devoted to gadgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

seen them working again on tommy tailors lastnight, or what ever its called in the JC centre, after no action in a good while, how over due is that place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Really? I heard Tom Tailor pulled out?
    I heard Espirit pulled out of Johnston's Court too...:eek:

Tom Tailor is opening on Saturday apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

the Esprit was to be one of the new Esprit Black stores (men only)

so I wasn't too interested in it opening up anyway :P

Still, it was supposed to be open by the first week of November last year, managed by the same group as Tommy Hilfiger and EJ's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Ah I see I see....has anyone heard anything about what shop is replacing Morgan? (if any)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Tom Tailor is opening on Saturday apparently.

Tom Tailor has been opening on saturday ever saturday since Christmas. Haven't seena any work going on in there in a Loooooonng time. Lets just see.......

Well, I know someone starting work there on Saturday so it's likely!

Well, I know someone starting work there on Saturday so it's likely!

Hmmm, interesting.................;)

I've noticed Morgan has closed down, also read in the paper that Vera Modo is closing down, I wonder how many more shops will be going?

Just read the Sligo post there. Aparrantly Vera Moda isn't closing down. They are saying that they are moving to another larger shop. Would explain why they still have the 'manager wanted' sign in the window

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Just read the Sligo post there. Aparrantly Vera Moda isn't closing down. They are saying that they are moving to another larger shop. Would explain why they still have the 'manager wanted' sign in the window

I read that as well, bit of a different story from last weeks paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

there working over time in tom tailors, seen some of the fitters in there at about 9.30pm

must be trying to get it open ASAP, although no big announcments about any opeing yet

Advertisement