Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping/Bargain Alerts In Sligo Town/County (Merged)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

its opening on thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Abbey Foods down beside Cleveragh Retail Park have some fantastic offers for bulk buying!

Scanned and uploaded their brochure to my webspace. See here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

basquille wrote: »
    Abbey Foods down beside Cleveragh Retail Park have some fantastic offers for bulk buying!

Scanned and uploaded their brochure to my webspace. See here!

I got a brochure from them through the door months ago. I keep meaning to go down. My sister and I were going to split some of the larger quantities.

<off topic> I have NAILED recall - PM me for The Secret Skillz if you want :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

That Abbey foods place people are referring too, am I right in assuming you don't have to be a retailer to shop there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Just a reminder that Holland and Barrett are opening tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Yes, it's open to the public.

<waves cheerfully!:)>

Nice one, thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Walked past that and heatons yesterday. both very busy stocking the shelfs and racks. Noticed theres another cafe/restrarant opening in the johnson court as well. No sign of a date though.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

i have spoken to people who have been having partys reckon its ideal place for food for catering for crowds of people or even to buy in bulk for a family,
    I have had people calling to my door selling similar type items and when i compare price abbey foods are way better value for money,and there a local company which is good to support.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

very busy around the heatons store allright,i thought it was to open two weeks ago,any one know what the delay.

• Advertisement

Dunnes are selling two litre Pepsi for 92 cent.

Yep, put that in BA last week.

Also Tesco are selling Werther's Original Buy-One-Get-One-Free on the hard sweet and toffee varieties. Nyum nyum nyum!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi all i know this shop is not in sligo but in roscommon but since there is no army surplus in sligo id thought id tell u all.Check out BOYLE ARMY SURPLUS they are on facebook & have a website.Got good deals on boots for 38euro & alot more.They are very friendly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Anybody know of expert electrical opening store in Sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

basquille wrote: »
    Finally, some much needed new blood for that shopping centre..

Pity that the big Retail Park in Sligo is not getting any much needed new blood that it so desperatly lacks!

Gipo3 wrote: »
    Anybody know of expert electrical opening store in Sligo?

I saw an advert in the Champion looking for jobs in a new Expert electrical store. It didn't say where it was going to be though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I thought Tahenys are a part of the Expert group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

They are,it's not going to be an independent store.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

NCF Ballymote doing a deal on polish seconds coal (11th bag free) 12.50 per 40kg bag. collect a stamp/punch on a plastic card for each bag purchased - works out at 11.36 per bag. might be a good time to stock up before the latest big freeze kicks in :eek:

Small pieces (hence easier to shovel it into the bucket) and burns for a long time with good heat.

Not 100% sure if this offer extends to other NCF's but think it does.

darman28 wrote: »
    hi all i know this shop is not in sligo but in roscommon but since there is no army surplus in sligo id thought id tell u all.Check out BOYLE ARMY SURPLUS they are on facebook & have a website.Got good deals on boots for 38euro & alot more.They are very friendly :D

Good to know - now I know where I can buy my 'take out the government' kit!

• Advertisement

A euro store has opened upstairs in the Quayside. Not sure if it's the same as the one that was already there.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

I need a 50c store :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lithium.

Just wondering .. is there an actual McDonalds in Sligo or is it a myth, I've been looking for it for ages

Lithium. wrote: »
    Just wondering .. is there an actual McDonalds in Sligo or is it a myth, I've been looking for it for ages
    Yep, there's one in the Retail Park..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

new cafe in the johnson court, not open yet but walking past it today doesn't seem far off.

irish-stew wrote: »
    new cafe in the johnson court, not open yet but walking past it today doesn't seem far off.

I think it will be open tomorrow, there are some things for the kids going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I think it was open yesterday,my mum was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Do I hear there's a Holland & Barrett open in Johnston's Court now?

I LOVE Holland & Barrett :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Hotaru wrote: »
    Do I hear there's a Holland & Barrett open in Johnston's Court now?

I LOVE Holland & Barrett :D
    a good week:cool:

• Advertisement

Iceland planning to open 105 shops. Let's hope we get one in Sligo
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1111/iceland.html

Advertisement