Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand Surfboard wanted

Options
  • 26-10-2007 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey, just wondering if anyone is willing to sell an old surfboard, for a beginner. im looking for stable board, a minimal maybe, anything over 7 ft.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

what sort of budget have you? i can get you a 7'2" surfboard, same as the bic for €300.00 but its new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 noserider2k

i have a long-board for sale, it`s a "tiki" 9`2" perfect for learning with a bag and leash, iam in dublin, Ring me if your interested
    i also have a short board for sale for anyone who`s interested it`s a "nev" 6`4" with bag and leash 350ono rarely used,
    086-8748966
    Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bohalloran

I have a 7" 10 Hi fly board, used less than 10 times, I have the board bag and leash for this aswell, I would be willing to let the lot go for €375.If your interested I am in the dublin area close to the city centre you can contact me on 087 9032286.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭vesp

Sunset Surf in Sligo has a secondhand Bic 7ft 9, very good condition at only 260 euro in stock at the moment. 071 9162792

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dave Minton

crozmon wrote: »
    hey, just wondering if anyone is willing to sell an old surfboard, for a beginner. im looking for stable board, a minimal maybe, anything over 7 ft.

I have 7'3 Bic for sale, brand new if your interested

Advertisement