Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tamiya Recall?

• 26-10-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

Can anyone verify this? Wouldn't be suprised if I get the real-deal from Coolwings :rolleyes:

I have just read that Tamiya is recalling alot of its Spraypaints to be re-labled and won't be back instock until 2008!

Anyone know any more info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I bought some paint a long time ago and it never came. I emailed them about it and they said it was recalled and it would be back shortly. They never gave me a daye or anything. I emailed them again recently and still have no reply from them :(
    I too would like to know when it will be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

Yes it has been recalled. I was up in Belfast last weekend, I dropped into the model shop there. Its the easiest place for me to get Tamiya paints from especially the spray cans. The lady in there said exactly that "someone" in the UK complained about the missing label so Tamiya were forced to recall the spray cans. This is only in the UK. The shop wasnt told either when they would be back in stock, it may be after Xmas. From what I could understand this was only on the TS and AS range I think the PS paints are still available!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I asked and there are all the usual lexan spray cans in www.greenhobbymodel.com in Dublin.
    Patrick said he got a delivery about 10 days ago with no problems, and everything came that was asked for.

So no problems there with the paints for the Carson range, which are after all Tamiya spray paints...

Maybe it is only the "scale" paints? He gets those to order for regular customers only, and said he has not looked for them for a while so would be unaware of a difficulty with those particular ones ... if there is a difficulty.

Advertisement