Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung 40" LCD - M86 or F86?

• 26-10-2007 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

I'm planning on getting a couple of 40" LCDs and the Samsung LE40M86 was what I was lining up to get. Then I found references to the LE40F86, and I'm considering going for that model instead.

What I want to know is whether the F86 is a significant improvement over the M86, and whether any stores in Dublin are stocking the F86 yet? There's a couple that seem to be selling the M86 around €1600, and I see that komplett have both of these - though the F86 is out of stock at the moment. I'd prefer a bricks and mortar shop to be honest, and one that would give me a deal including 5.1 surround sound kit as well as the TV would be best :)

Of course, if anyone has any other sets they'd recommend, fire away!

Ciarán.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,942 ✭✭✭Soarer

By general concensus, the F86 is better in pretty much every way.

don't think you'll get any in a b&m store though. Online only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,934 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

komplett.ie and overclockers.co.uk have both models if you want a price comparison between the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P992

Is there anywhere, in Ireland, that you can buy this. Like a retail store?

Advertisement