Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrunners (Powerisers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

saw the guy doing a demo of these down in lucan the other night. Seems like a quick fad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

They're HIDEOUSLY expensive! But they do look deadly. But you prob need months of practice before you stop breaking limbs left, right and centre! But so there :-p

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomo247

haha, in reply to urself wreckless,
    i must be mad enough as i got a pair of these last year for christmas!!
    their are quite fun!! worth the monry if u get the use out of them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 frenchtaxi

i got a pair just over 2 weeks ago... in just a few days i was running and jumping around the place.
    paid £200 (bout €205 + €15 for shipping) for them on the net, so it is quite steep, but they are well worth the money just for the sheer fun and attention you get when your out and about.

ive had cars actually stopping just to get a look of me! one auld one nearly caused a crash!!!

really hope this sport takes off like it has in england...

if you have any questions guys, your welcome to pm me (im no expert or anything but ive learned quite a bit in the last few weeks)

regards,

Max

Advertisement