Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia e65 02 blackberry connect query ?

• 26-10-2007 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

hi,have a e65 on 02 with blackberry connect for some reason i cant open jpg attachments in the emails with it anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What serv. version and model?
    There used to be patent / licensing issues...
    Did it ever work? Any error/message, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

Forget about the e65 altogether. Had mine for 4 weeks total waste of time. Blackberry works sometimes like nearly everything else. Most frustrating is the Blue Tooth issue with this and many other N- and E-series Nokia's. I've got a Parrot Hands Free kit and it works with every phone under the sun accept with these Nokia's. Nokia is in Egypt about this (the nile) and recons there is no problem as it works with their Hands free. If you read the forums you'll know all about it.
    I used to love Nokia phones after having nearly every brand under the sun but these latest attempts are just no good. Did I mention how slow the bloody thing is on start-up etc.
    Just ordered my HTC TyTN11 see how that goes.

Advertisement