Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes on PC - Rumble / Force Feedback?

Options
  • 26-10-2007 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I've got PES6, 2 PS2 Dualshock controllers and a "Super JoyBox 5" (allows 4 PS2 controllers via USB to PC).

I use the controllers for PES6 constantly and just bought PES 2008 today. I know that the adapter supports rumble, but does anyone know if PES6 or PES 2008 the *game* supports rumble on PC?

I've never felt a thing with these controllers (on this adapter), but then again the only game I really play with them is PES6 so I'm not sure if I should / shouldn't be getting force-feedback! :) Does anyone know if there's anyway in XP to test this out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Think you need a driver, never bothered with it tbh.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The only 'force-feedback' you should feel when playing PES is when your mate chucks his controller at your head after you thrashed him 5-0! :D

Oh, and I've no idea either. Try the controller setup in device management?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Figured it out ;)

XP was installing it's own generic drivers. I uninstalled the dualshock controllers (showed up as M8800 Gamepads, or similar), ran the "SuperJoy Box 5" adapter install which I downloaded and that did the trick.

When I went back into Control Panel -> Game Controllers, the properties screen was different (had PlayStation logo and everything) incl. a "Force Feedback" tab which enabled me to test out the motors, change the level of vibrate, etc.

Haven't tried with PES 6 yet (installing 2008 at the moment :)), but at least now I know it works! Unfortunately, I also know that the left motor in my second joypad is deaded :(

;)

Advertisement