Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Found a great spot for Brodi to go swimmin, the yacht club in Malahide, not too deep straight away, nice and clean water and hardly any current :D

Here she is snorkelling, she loves that!!!

IMG_3818.jpg

Legs are goin nuts under the water

IMG_3802.jpg

A big jump

IMG_3812.jpg

Relaxing after

IMG_3877.jpg

Lookin good

IMG_3874.jpg

Mir made her a daisy chain!!!

IMG_3889.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Wow what great pics and she is gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

This is my boy, Jake... who is never better behaved than when he is sleepy

28887_764735866167_13605750_43868164_7297923_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Post visitors .. spare mattress in living room in upright position ...

114593.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

love these last two photos!

..lessons in relaxation by our furry fiends :)

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for Hayley

She's back home safe and sound :)

A snap a few mins ago

DSC_3326.jpg

Great to hear she's home safe and sound, my broadband was down last night and was wondering how she'd got on.

and finally... I keep missing this photo by a fraction of a second... when Elmo is finished with her run she jumps back into her hutch by herself... I'll get her in mid-air someday..

114696.jpg

Shane

elmoathome029.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

jjjade wrote: »
    OMG i taught i was the only 1 with loud guinea pigs!!!! i would pull some grass and they would freak out with the noise with joy!!!

we bought 2 as females..... mine ended up to be a boy and my sisters guinea pig had babies. apparently your suppose to separate the male from the female after birth as he will make her pregnant again....

we separated mine into a smaller cage for a bit, and my dad would feel sorry for him.... i came in one day and panicked as the cage was open and no guinea pig!!! the guinea pig was sitting on the arm of the chair watching telly with my dad!!! its to funny.

had to give them all up to a new home :(

Yeah the females can get pregnant again a couple of hours after giving birth! And the male babies can get her pregnant when they're 3-4 weeks old! I had to seperate my male baby but after two weeks I felt sorry for him being lonely so I started looking for another one! (I could have gotten him neutered but I would have had to wait til he was older and I felt sorry for him!)

Did you have to give away the parents or did you keep them?

• Advertisement

shanew wrote: »
    and finally... I keep missing this photo by a fraction of a second... when Elmo is finished with her run she jumps back into her hutch by herself... I'll get her in mid-air someday..

Aw, that's so nice that you can let all the animals out together :)

I have cats, dogs, guinea pigs and rabbits too, but I can't let the cats and dogs near the smallies. :) I wouldn't trust them! I used the let my old rabbit run around the garden (when supervised) and they never hurt her, but my new ones are smaller.

Though I let the guinea pigs and male rabbit play together sometimes, because he isn't neutered so he lives alone (next to the girl) and I thought he'd like the company, and he's tiny so he's unlikely to hurt them either. They really like each other :)

we've never had a problem with them when they are all out together... and Elmo (the Rabbit) is the boss, and does her own thing. They only difficulty we had once was when a magpie landed in the garden and looked like he was going to peck at one of the piggies - he was quickly chased off by a dog, two cats and several humans..

Everyone except Elmo comes when they are called..with the cat calling sound (I'm not even going to try the spell it..)... The piggies come running for bits of radish, the cats for munchies, and the hound because there might be any kind of food!

Elmo's treat is some of crunchy bits of lettuce...which gets her jumping around in her hutch when she see's you ..

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

picture.php?albumid=1146&pictureid=6307

Trying to keep cool.

Can I make pics smaller without editing the pic in my boards album?

we've never had a problem with them when they are all out together... and Elmo (the Rabbit) is the boss, and does her own thing. They only difficulty we had once was when a magpie landed in the garden and looked like he was going to peck at one of the piggies - he was quickly chased off by a dog, two cats and several humans..

Everyone except Elmo comes when they are called..with the cat calling sound (I'm not even going to try the spell it..)... The piggies come running for bits of radish, the cats for munchies, and the hound because there might be any kind of food!

Elmo's treat is some of crunchy bits of lettuce...which gets her jumping around in her hutch when she see's you ..

Shane

:) My guinea pigs will come out when I call them (just for food though) but they actually hate that cat calling sound! You know if they hear a sound they don't like they make this scared noise, mine do it if they hear tape being ripped off a cardboard box or something, and also for the cat calling sound, so my brother keeps doing it to them!

I dont even know why I tried that noise to call them... they usually go week week when they hear the back door opening as they know I could be bring their treat of radish.

When they were out in the garden I just tried calling like that and it worked, so now that's what everyone does. They are now at the stage where they will come over when I call and give the paw ... well both paws, to reach up to my hand. I am still trying to get a photo of that.

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

That has to be one of the best picture I have ever seen on this forum. It must be fantastic to sit out the back and enjoy the antics of your merry bunch. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

D6F9BFC5D5B9405EAFA227471D3E993D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Very happy and healthy looking dogs metalgear2K2!! Fantastic :) First photo is great you can see the anticipation on his/her face :D

LBD wrote: »
    Very happy and healthy looking dogs metalgear2K2!! Fantastic :) First photo is great you can see the anticipation on his/her face :D

Thanks, ya they are always happy off the leads anyway! Copper (he) is the redsetter, and Sheba (she) is a cross between golden retriever and cocker spaniel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

JJ less than impressed after being woken up from a nap!

DSCF1463.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

A small pic of Oscar sleeping on me and the laptop
    zntx94.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Copper is a beauty, would love a redsetter but with a Springer Spaniel, Samoyed and Japanese Spitz will have to wait for the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

forbairt wrote: »
    Had some friends visiting and they took some lovely shots of squishy :) really makes me want to upgrade to a DSLR :)
    Aye, read about ye upsetting Squishys nap routine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

morganafay wrote: »
    Yeah the females can get pregnant again a couple of hours after giving birth! And the male babies can get her pregnant when they're 3-4 weeks old! I had to seperate my male baby but after two weeks I felt sorry for him being lonely so I started looking for another one! (I could have gotten him neutered but I would have had to wait til he was older and I felt sorry for him!)

Did you have to give away the parents or did you keep them?

we gave away all of them. parents made us!!!! we always had dogs and never had guinea pig and it was a really new experience on getting them... great pets

eeyore2502 wrote: »
    Copper is a beauty, would love a redsetter but with a Springer Spaniel, Samoyed and Japanese Spitz will have to wait for the moment.

Thanks, you should defo get one at some point great dog and very affectionate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Oh my, just remembered i'd uploaded this on youtube when we first got Brodi, but never posted it here, she loved this little ball

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

32021_129767633700813_100000027301734_375151_6950414_n.jpg

junior 8 months on the left and zeus 18 months, just out of the river

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

He's 12 and needs a wash. Sorry about the size of the shots.

doggarden1.jpg

doggarden2.jpg

doggarden3.jpg

doggarden4.jpg

doggarden5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Beanie...the gorgeous little poser that he is. Have him 3 months and he is so much fun!

beanie2.jpg
    beanie3.jpg

and his self portrait :D

beanie1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

A couple from today

26052010932.jpg

26052010931.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Anniehoo your cats is a beaut! I love the yawny picture. Reminds me of my childhood cat Tolouse. All my cats at present are tabbies barr one balck and white one. I'd love a ginger stripey Tom to call Pumkin :o

This is Poppy

pops4.jpg

pops3.jpg

pops1.jpg

This is Bumblelion
    bumblelion.jpg

This is Indre (my soul cat)

indre.jpg

indra.jpg

The is Suki when she was a baby about a year and a half ago, don't have anything more recent handy...

suki.jpg

This is Tigerlilly

lilypud.jpg

And Tigerlilly and suki... I love lillys expression in this one...:D

lilyandsuki.jpg

And I don't have any pic of Kali handi but he looks just like his brother Indre only bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Here's my six month old Ridgeback puppy and my sisters Collie X:
    31721_407716722384_566802384_4648907_6915181_n.jpg

And again:
    31721_407717397384_566802384_4648912_3193361_n.jpg

Here's my other dog, I have no idea what she is. But we found her in a cardboard box outside my nephews school when she was only a few weeks old! I was just back from the hospital after an appendix operation so I got the sympathy vote and my parents kept her!
    6496_127356302384_566802384_2748822_7838543_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

What a difference 9 months makes!!!:D

Before & After2.bmp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

lrushe wrote: »
    What a difference 9 months makes!!!:D

Before & After2.bmp

Ha ha ha ha, love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Ha ha ha ha, love it!

The scary thing is she still has another years' worth of growing to do :eek:
    I may need to move house at this rate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Phoenix and I:D

n768109699_593654_7531.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Here's Rocky looking after his sister Annabel:

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Here's my dog. :)

5371_114592881055_521756055_2742013.jpg

5371_114592886055_521756055_2742014.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

suomi, hes absolutely stunning:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Heroditas wrote: »
    Here's Rocky looking after his sister Annabel:

Should have named her Adrian:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

2 dogs, 2 adult rabbits and some of the 5 young ones :D

The usually camera shy dogs decided to behave for once ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

GDM wrote: »
    Should have named her Adrian:D

If he was a boxer maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Jack the Giant Schnauzer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

suomi wrote: »
    Here's my dog. :)

suomi - is that a Toller ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

suomi - is that a Toller ?

Yep she sure is. :) They're such smart, funny dogs. Big cowards as well, at least mine is. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Wow - great

I only ever saw them once in real life - an English couple on holidays on inisbofin.
    They're great - I'd love one

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/crowdedhouse 172793390_2bf9d9567d.jpg/170289783/]170289783_090fdbe8d1.jpg[/url]

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

This is Judy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

suomi wrote: »
    Big cowards as well, at least mine is. :p

Burglars, take note.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Aw Dragona, Judy looks like she's pretending to be asleep!!! Gorgeous pic :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement