Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

our dog poppy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Not a pic i know but that's technology for ya ;)

Was in Malahide earlier wit Brodi, here she is with her friend Kahlua, they've known each other from a very young age and get on great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Tobys.jpg

This is Toby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    This is Toby

Great pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    This is Toby

Seems like a nosey dog :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Daisy out and about and Chilly in the last pic (it's a bit fuzzy)

SAM_0631.jpg
    SAM_0632.jpg
    SAM_0635.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

2dd832c9f1dbe10d40eb6f663e4a912d31e7670b68880f1345b9074c023f9f535g.jpg
    the girls, from top left, Dominoe, Baby, Cookie and Oreo

the boys, Billy & Buddy
    29d8dabbf57ae7420092390bb04795666990a8e211bd9b175026c61dc03df4b45g.jpgcfced7cd3cc672345b421491b43d70b8bf48fb36bbee44804655747c877935825g.jpg
    Rocky (pup) with Rory & Nell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Was just sent this picture of Murdoch sent taken a few weeks ago so I thought I'd share so you can see if he looks any bigger now. You can just see the corner of a packet of whiskas temptations cat treats. I don't know if you can get them in Ireland but Murdoch is obsessed with them. He knows where they're kept (in my bedside drawers for bedtime treats for him) and he's learned how to open the drawer and pull the packet out. The zip lock top is too much for him though - he just moves the bag around with his paw and can't get the meaty goodness inside!

img09602.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

forbairt wrote: »
    Seems like a nosey dog :D
    Oh he is. In every sense. From curiosity to sniffing out his ball to using it to open doors.

He's a clutz but a loveable one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

Two of my guinea pigs had babies the night before last :) They're adorable.

Please excuse the poo, guinea pigs poo all the time everywhere! I only cleaned the cage yesterday! :rolleyes: :p

photo012-1.jpg
    photo068-1.jpg
    photo038.jpg
    photo009-2.jpg
    photo014.jpg

Someone is hopefully buying the two older ones that I posted photos of before :D Hopefully at the weekend, and it seems like a nice home. I'm glad they're going together. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

watna wrote: »
    Was just sent this picture of Murdoch sent taken a few weeks ago so I thought I'd share so you can see if he looks any bigger now. You can just see the corner of a packet of whiskas temptations cat treats. I don't know if you can get them in Ireland but Murdoch is obsessed with them. He knows where they're kept (in my bedside drawers for bedtime treats for him) and he's learned how to open the drawer and pull the packet out. The zip lock top is too much for him though - he just moves the bag around with his paw and can't get the meaty goodness inside!

Yes, we can get them here and it says on the packet to limit them to a few per day!!! As if. Yes Murdoch the Magnificent looks bigger than the photo of him lying on the laptop but he is still very elegant. I'd say the zip lock barrier will be breached soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

My baby Boo, Hes about 3 years old........

am in bed by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

IMG_6554.JPG

Rochester wrote: »
    Yes, we can get them here and it says on the packet to limit them to a few per day!!! As if. Yes Murdoch the Magnificent looks bigger than the photo of him lying on the laptop but he is still very elegant. I'd say the zip lock barrier will be breached soon.

He's working on it!

A few a day :eek:. He gets a handful of them every night before bed. Then he curls up in a ball and usually sleeps through the night. I have to hide them after he gets his supper or he goes looking for more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

19012011029.jpg

Coco posing in the sand dunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

19012011029.jpg

Coco posing in the sand dunes.

Hah, love it! Talk about being ready for your close-up. Coco clearly knows how to work the camera.

watna wrote: »
    He's working on it!

A few a day :eek:. He gets a handful of them every night before bed. Then he curls up in a ball and usually sleeps through the night. I have to hide them after he gets his supper or he goes looking for more.

Jeez I'd love if my cat slept through the night but then again, my child didn't either for the first three years. Maybe if I had given her a few of those treats!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

LucyBliss wrote: »
    Hah, love it! Talk about being ready for your close-up. Coco clearly knows how to work the camera.

She surely does!!
    She relys on her good looks to get away with murder!! As in when she's caught sunbathing on the lounger early one morning last summer!! (note the guilty tail wag!)

sunbathing.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

This was his last peanut butter antibiotic. He's off them now and doing really well so far. Listen for the happy food snuffles. He loves his grub so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,295 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Some more of our cat,

These ones kind of show how he has grown! Looking back it is hard to imagine him being so small! He is coming up to a year old now

guinness1.png
    Loves nothing better than sitting in the window and watching the world go by, gets upset when we have to pull the blind down in the evenings!

guinness7.jpg
    Has now taken to getting as high a view as possible - normally when the sheep are in the field across the road!

guinness5.png
    He loves his little perch, and has done since he was a kitten, refusing to make use of his numerous other beds!

guinness6.jpg
    So much so that even all grown up, he would rather hang off it, than use his other beds!

guinness2.png
    Oh my god, how long have you been watching me????

guinness4.png
    I am explorer extraordinaire!

guinness3.png

As curious as a cat! he has to be beside me watching me when I am doing something, when I was fitting the wardrobes he was constantly on watch, climbing up having a nose.....laying on my tools!

I had to go up to the attic at one stage, and when I went to get down, he was at the top of the ladder looking in at me!

I never had a cat growing up, in fact I am allergic to them and take anti histamines in order to have Mr Guinness - he was a present for my girlfriend who loves cats and had to leave hers behind when leaving home! I love him to bits though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Whispered wrote: »
    This was his last peanut butter antibiotic. He's off them now and doing really well so far. Listen for the happy food snuffles. He loves his grub so much.

That had me stitches!! really cheered me up, he's so cute! his little tongue going 90 :D hahaha!!

So much so that even all grown up, he would rather hang off it, than use his other beds!
    :D Funniest pic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Nero chilling in the sunshine.

5522051705_19b96ea49e.jpg

And joined by his best friend Poppy

5522056027_8ca732197d_z.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Its Gingefest in my house for the next week. Beanie is my cat (left) and his mates are Ben (below) and Jerry(right). I rescued them from a horrible house last July and my friend in work took them. They've turned into stunning looking cats now and all 3 together are so much fun to watch.

fotoflexerphoto1m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

anniehoo wrote: »
    Sorry about the huge pic...how do you compress photos to make them smaller??

If you're using something like imageshack to upload, it'll give you the option of resizing when you're uploading.
    Failing that, you can usually just right click on the image on your PC and choose edit, then click resize and choose something like 50% of the original size, then save as, then upload (works in Windows 7 anyway, I can't remember how mspaint is laid out in older versions...)

Fantastic looking bunch of cats:)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

well its about time i post my own photos :D
    Lexii is in the ist picture (9 months)
    Sammy is in the second picture (7 years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Pace chillin on his bed.

He's up to full weight now which is great and is becoming much more of a dog that he was when we first got him. One of the cutest things he does is when we go out he'll collect my girlfriends shoes and bring them into his bed with him to keep him company

E2294644E6E44602AD6CBE07CC88D3BE-0000334738-0002211721-00640L-A88A7A2FBBAC4AB3A5954BEF99E6DF9C.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Chilli having a late breakfast.
    (shredded wheat @ 10pm, they get it as a healthy treat)
    SAM_0638.jpg

Daisy getting somewhere she shouldn't:o
    SAM_0610.jpg

anniehoo wrote: »
    Its Gingefest in my house for the next week. Beanie is my cat (left) and his mates are Ben (below) and Jerry(right). I rescued them from a horrible house last July and my friend in work took them. They've turned into stunning looking cats now and all 3 together are so much fun to watch.

I love cats but I love ginger cats most of all - so jealous you have three of them all beauties.

• Advertisement

Rochester wrote: »
    I love cats but I love ginger cats most of all - so jealous you have three of them all beauties.

Me too. Ginger cats are gorgeous!

A girl I work with is adopting a ginger kitten this week. He's 9 weeks old and is from Christchurch. He was found wandering the streets after the earthquake, lost and covered in silt and dirt from all the liquefaction. The SPCA rescued him (and had to give him a bath!) and my work mate heard about him and decided to adopt. She had to pay a lot of money to get her on a plane out of Christchurch. I'm going to visit the kitten next week so I'll post up a pic. After all the sad stories about animals who died or went missing because of the earthquake (I have to turn the news off if it's about animals at all) it's nice to hear a good story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Never was really Into the before and after pics but here is Bolger when we found him abandoned
    5399a61c.jpg

And look at him now 7 months later... Think a diet is required !!
    fe2b846f.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Jake enjoying some rare sunshine. (With a what did you wake me for look on his face)

189125_1568227175423_1527754729_31093828_5347171_n.jpg

Him and Charlie are also getting along much better now.

197386_1568227375428_1527754729_31093829_5737967_n.jpg

My baby guinea pigs now

photo226.jpg
    photo193.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

No way kimosabe, this is my bed now.

5540499044_4f0a9c550a.jpg

cute! they're like david and goliath! :)

No way kimosabe, this is my bed now.

the angry faces on them!!
    aww

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

First day at the beach today,
    [IMG][/img]IMAG0167.jpg

We had a blast, she is shattered, I'm not far behind her...
    [IMG][/img]IMAG0165.jpg

[IMG][/img]IMAG0155.jpg
    [IMG][/img]IMAG0163.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

141_Oscar_Mike, that's a fantastic picture. Your dog looks like he stepped out of a Disney cartoon, his face is that expressive! I love his "Do you see what I have to put up with?" expression.
    Beautiful dog.

Optimum, looks like a very successful outing! Love the one of her digging a hole. Better at the beach than in your garden, eh?!

Phoenix having goodnight cuddles with my sister.

picture.php?albumid=1605&pictureid=9022

Notice the few hairs he now has?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

You have a strange looking sister :D

EGAR wrote: »
    You have a strange looking sister :D

Phoenix and my sister. That's not me in the pic. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

This is gonna be a long post.. I've a few animals!

25591_1251374136751_1601448416_30558946_7910490_n.jpg
    Roxy and Tuck.

25591_1251374376757_1601448416_30558951_8273912_n.jpg

Harriet and Henrietta. :P

30311_1261171901689_1601448416_30575709_5879991_n.jpg

Roisin.

45818_1360292139633_1601448416_30792673_6436491_n.jpg

One of the baby chicks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Whispered wrote: »
    Phoenix and my sister. That's not me in the pic. :D

I know ;) but your caption reads *Good night cuddles with my sister* :D .

EGAR wrote: »
    I know ;) but your caption reads *Good night cuddles with my sister* :D .

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. If you look properly you will see that it says "Phoenix having goodnight cuddles with my sister". :p

my ninja editing skills need more work I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

All three of my babies :D:

Cinnamon the sleepy cat (and much obliging kitty-model)
    5350454928_8245e15554.jpg
    Polo the dwarf hamster (This isn't his house, it's an old plastic tank I pop the hamsters into when I clean out their house)
    Polo likes to bite still, so I use the cardboard tube as a lifting mechanism :P
    5020812707_7f789df89d.jpg
    And this is Polo's brother Scotch. He's ginger, which you can't tell from the black and white-ness.
    4236711253_9b4615e76d.jpg

One of my rabbits, Lily, had babies yesterday :) She has 7 but I just took photos of a few cos I didn't want to disturb them too much. I might take more later, Lily doesn't really seem to mind.

photo001-3.jpg
    photo005-2.jpg
    photo009-3.jpg
    photo010-4.jpg
    photo011-5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

One of my rabbits, Lily, had babies yesterday :) She has 7 but I just took photos of a few cos I didn't want to disturb them too much. I might take more later, Lily doesn't really seem to mind.

Cute! I've never seen brand new bunnies before. Their little ears are so cute!

Vojera wrote: »
    Cute! I've never seen brand new bunnies before. Their little ears are so cute!

Yeah I think they're cute :) Some people find them ugly because they have hardly any fur, but they have a tiny bit it's just very very short :D and they're kinda adorable in real life. In a few days when their fur comes in, they'll look just like newborn kittens but with long ears and a longer face :)

These aren't mine but I'm fostering them at the moment, til Saturday anyway :) Their mum had mastitis so they have to be bottle fed, but they're starting to eat solids too.

photo003.jpg
    photo012-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Oh gawd they're cute!

Those pics were taken a few days ago, they're even cuter now :) They hop around the place and I'm trying not to fall in love with them!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement