Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

CathyMoran wrote: »
    fobairt - you can not "overdo" kitten photos, they are gorgeous!

Agreed! When they are that cute (love the photo of the two curled up together on the bag), there is no such thing as overdoing it. They are seriously beautiful cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭greeneyedspirit

Playtime with Socks the tail-less cat -

97254262CFB14FA3BE84C3AD78110CB2-0000324172-0002284850-00800L-ACC86398228C40ACBE3CA1C4B9247DBE.jpg

Now she's tuckered out and snoring next to me on the couch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Looks like he's doing the whole "avenge my death" overacting thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Playtime with Socks the tail-less cat -

Now she's tuckered out and snoring next to me on the couch :D

She looks great! Glad she's doing so well, great at the posing for photos anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,517 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

This is a pic of Max taken yesterday he is 9 months. He has been shedding his coat but I have some photos of him with his full coat if people would like to see them!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/62076780@N06/5646454556/

This is another pic taken of him playing in the snow, he was nearly 6 months in this
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/62076780@N06/5645877851/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

That's some monster of a shepherd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

picture.php?albumid=1668&pictureid=9327

Buddy my rottweiler @ 7 months

Buddy is a stunning rottweiler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Oooh, garkane, that's your Buddy that you were talking about in another thread? He's gorgeous!

mustang shelly, Max is beautiful!

• Advertisement

Yeah LucyBliss thats him, I have a good few pics of him in an album uploaded on my profile, he's 7 months in 3 more days, that pic was taken today! Growing up so fast and thinking of getting #2 now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

garkane wrote: »

Wow he's huge for 7 months. I have a small rottie bitch thats over 9 months that looks half the size of him. What height/weight is he?

Hi Devi last month we were in the vets for just a general checkup and to get him weighed he was 35kg then so i'd say he's easily pushing 40kg by now. I think he's gaining weight just by looking at his food :D have still not yet measured his height will do it once he's woke up he's currently asleep behind me on the sofa:p

Hi Devi last month we were in the vets for just a general checkup and to get him weighed he was 35kg then so i'd say he's easily pushing 40kg by now. I think he's gaining weight just by looking at his food :D have still not yet measured his height will do it once he's woke up he's currently asleep behind me on the sofa:p

Yea he looks about that. I have a 2 year old lab that looks about his size and she is 26 inches, and 38kg. He's gona be huge, got another 3 years of growing in him.

My rottie bitch is 23 inches and 30kg, tiny in comparison to your lad. Hasnt filled out at all yet, real petite. People think she is a young pup lol. Great personality though.

Just got him measured there Devi, he's just under 25inches to his shoulder now, I'm expecting him to get to the high 50's when he's fully grown. He's a playfull as anything and is so good with kids also!

Your girl sounds very petite alright. Met a 2 year old Boxer bitch last week and she was tiny in comparison to Buddy already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Buddy & Max are stunners. Max's coat is def blowing. the colours and shades are lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

this is Buddy My Border Collie 4 years old, he was a rescue dog so I gave him a home.

Just got him measured there Devi, he's just under 25inches to his shoulder now, I'm expecting him to get to the high 50's when he's fully grown. He's a playfull as anything and is so good with kids also!

Your girl sounds very petite alright. Met a 2 year old Boxer bitch last week and she was tiny in comparison to Buddy already!

Yea never realised how small they could be. Rotties get a lot of bad press for nothing really, big babies the lot of them. I have a 4 year old son whos as mad as a brush running around the place and she doesnt take heed of him most of time.

Youll probably start to see his guarding tendencies starting to come out over the next few weeks, at least that’s when it came out on our rottie girl. Somebody came to the window of the sitting room and she barked and growled, never heard her do that before, kinda taken aback but I just told her to go to bed and that was the end of it.

that second pic looks like your Buddy is about to make a run for a cat at the end of the garden!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

that second pic looks like your Buddy is about to make a run for a cat at the end of the garden!:)

I think it was wasps, he's always chasing them.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Excellent pic, my buddy is the same chases everything.. but only if is the size of a fly! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

3225041_img3_208_260_.jpg

jill067-2.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Dads70th016.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

Dads70th023.jpg

DSCF1763.jpg

DSCF1525.jpg

Look at the show off!! :p

Cooper looking great in the pic below Flo Andrea he is huge!!

Thanks Garreth. I havent posted pics here in ages so said id put up a few:D

Thanks, she did great at the show yesterday too, won her first junior class, 1st of 6 so was chuffed with her.

yeah i saw that comment alright, excellent result for her and you of course! hard work paying off no doubt!

Yeah it is. You should keep the 14th in mind too if you can make it, the Rottweiler Club show is on that day.

What time is that starting at? i'm down to work early and all the leave is taken already will try take a half day

Ah right, no worries. Well it starts around 11 and will be on til 3 or 4 id say.

Ah excellent, i'd be able to make the whole day so half day for me means finishing at 10!

Ah thats brill, bring your fella along too, even though hes not entered you can bring him along. Its a great day and even better if the weather is nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Here's my darling Spetzi.

x2_5b42252

x2_5b42423

x2_5b4233c

Awh shes lovely, real happy looking dog:)

smiling in each pic! lovely dog:D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rsom

This is Cookie. She was a rescue cat when she was about 8 months old and we adopted her when her owner died a few months ago. She's now 13 years old...

_MG_9048.jpg
    _MG_9050.jpg
    _MG_9051.jpg
    _MG_9049.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Start your week with sillyness :D

The weekend has not been kind to some peoples diets ...
    156603.jpg

Too much America's next top kitty and suddenly they think they are fierce ...
    156602.jpg

There's always one in family photos ... but sometimes ...
    156604.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Fobairt - if you knew how my weeks is starting, thank you so much for posting those photos - they are gorgeous, just do not forget squishy.

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Fobairt - if you knew how my weeks is starting, thank you so much for posting those photos - they are gorgeous, just do not forget squishy.

Squishy is a bit out of it .. he knows the kitties are there and is very conscious of them .. they are separated though as we don't know if they've got anything. They've also all been adopted on Sunday but need to stay another while for checkups and what nots before they get passed on to their new family. Another 5 Adult cats were adopted from the Shelter as well so that's great news :) The two Tortoise ones (sisters) will be getting to stay together and the boys (gingers) will go to different homes.

156605.jpg

Meanwhile .. Squishy remains in hiding at times with his favourite blanky :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

rsom Your cat looks very cross in the last pic :D

Forbairt, those kittens are really cute and so is Squishy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

F5CDDB82605F4F128E35509639510831-0000342478-0002289821-00500L-B3994C5C658D433788A8F54957914915.jpg

C810516AFAFD47E0841B6F9DF457C2B2-0000342478-0002289820-00500L-254F5125C75F4F01B2E9190994DAF34F.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I has video :)

I was watching this and he came flying up the stairs to investigate and hunt out the intruders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 girlsbedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

forbairt wrote: »

Ying and Yang kittehs.

Ying and Yang kittehs.

More like Ying and Ying ... now if I could just get one of the others into that position it'd be perfect :D

Start your day with some sit ups and toe touches ...

156727.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Wow Forbairt!! Beautiful kitties, the giner with the blue eyes is exactly like my old kitten. We called him elmo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭madra-rua

Teddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Beanie the cat chillin with his buddy....called eh....Buddy at the weekend :D

22469710150159833216568.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement