Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird/annoying glitch

Options
  • 26-10-2007 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Just started playing the new pro evo fpr the 360 and everytime there is a dead ball situation, the ball just defaults back to the centre spot. Goal kicks, free kick etc. Its really annoying me! The goalkeeper is at his goal and then magically kicks the ball which is at the half way line and it always goes out and over the opposition goal! Such a let down because there is no way of enjoying the game.

Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

no, its fine for me

a few glitches i noticed playing online - i took a shot and it looked like the defender slide on me and put it out for a corner, but it frooze for a second and the ball was in the net, i didnt even see the goal

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Its so damn annoying though! I can't understand as to why though its happening. The game is unplayable. I hope its just a faulty disc at the most. Gonna bring it back tomorrow and exchange it for a different copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bmurphy8177

getting exact same on mine. its terrible. though my defender had won a header on 18 yard line then suddenly is rebounding off my goalie. other similar incidents with ball ricocheting (excuse spelling) of player when no where near him. terrible terrible terrible game......do not buy under any circumstance. pes 6 so much better playability

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Didn't notice any glitches like that now but only played about 15 or so on 360. Gameplay ok, replay bad. So far so good offline. Online should be called noline when it comes to Konami, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery compared to nearly every online game I played!

Ok, so I brought it back yesterday to HMV where I bought it. Got it exchanged for another. Brought it home, played it for about 10 mins and it was grand then the same crap started happening again. Brought it back again today and got my money back in the hope that HMV got a dodgy batch. Went down to Argos and bought it there and same damn problem again. It couldn't be my 360 could it? It doesn't make sense for it to be a console problem due to the glitch type?

• Advertisement

are you online

there is awful problems online. One player is grand for me, try it on a friends xbox see if the problem persists

No! Thats the thing. This is offline. I haven't even attempted online yet beacuse of the horror stories I've been hearing!

try it on another xbox if that is possible,
    are you having trouble with other games, i wonder is this the calm before the storm (ie the red rings of death)

I have had trouble before (games freezing) but I play the 360 every other day and have no constant trouble. No problems with halo, gears, tiger woods which are the three games I play most. I do plan on sending off my 360 before my years warantee to hopefully get new heat sincs in but i'm having too much fun with it at the moment!

you have threes warrently by the way.

id would say it is the console rather than teh game

• Advertisement
Advertisement