Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 yarder

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

no, got nothing at all

im puttin it down to PES online being crap

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

is the online play working properly now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

achievements, excluding online specific achievements, cant only be unlocked playing offline or against a mate on the same machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

kensutz wrote: »
    Why? Just because he got it?

I wasn't talking about the long ranger achievement, i was talking about his other claim...Do you think it's possible to score 33 goals in a ten minute match on top player? i don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

So Shane, you're gonna start getting on to people for getting achievements on this site too? It's obvious he didn't get it on top player and he never mentioned it. Calm down

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote: »
    So Shane, you're gonna start getting on to people for getting achievements on this site too? It's obvious he didn't get it on top player and he never mentioned it. Calm down

scoring 33 goals in a match isn't an achievement. get your facts straight.

and i've no problem with people getting achievements on this game, it's people that buy games like CSI and cars just to boost their score, that's sad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Cars was a good game!!!

Anyhoo, I have a 32 yarder!! Took the shot further back but he didn't kick it until I pressed it again. Rolled into an empty net stoopid keeper was picking himself up from a save at the edge of the box!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 andymcp16

Got the 35m goal. Right wing pipe from ronaldo, it was also durin the world tour challange where u ave to score 2 or more goals with different players.
    Top Player. any 1 else got it yet?

right wing pipe? world tour challenge?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

ShaneU wrote: »
    and i've no problem with people getting achievements on this game, it's people that buy games like CSI and cars just to boost their score, that's sad.

Why should it bother you? Getting worked up over someone's gamer score is sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I got mine with Fat Boy Lampard.

Yeah, so anyway, is there anyway to get the saved replays on the xbox transferred to a pc?

no you have to record it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Off topic stuff all gone, back on topic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

after trying for a while, this acheivement aint worth it, tryin for ages. Gonna try it with gerrard and lampard if they dont do it, im giving up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

AdrianII wrote: »
    after trying for a while, this acheivement aint worth it, tryin for ages. Gonna try it with gerrard and lampard if they dont do it, im giving up

Had a few practice shots with Adriano on red (excellent) form in training and he can still hit them, shot power is 99. Keeper was on red too so didn't score any.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pert

AdrianII wrote: »

Try setting the camera to vertical and see if that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 andymcp16

yea the world tour mode?? pipe just means the same as riffled , hit it hard. we went through a fase of sayin random words for shots, at uni.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Here's one my friend got with Stevie G against me, it was just a two player match offline. On Top Player and both teams on red. How many yards is this out?
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=RIFRhu2aRsE

Sorry the video is so ****.

Between 40 and 45 I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Not tried this myself, but apparently there is a big flaw in the game(yay)

Get a player near the centre circle, hold R2 and aim towards the goal with the long pass button pressed to full power and it goes in most of the time

RIP online if this gets out to the cheats

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

did it in the ML with Kewell. I was playing a friendly against a European Select team and they had their keeper (Buffon) set to take all set pieces (corners, frees) so I hit them on the counter after a corner, shot with Kewell from the centre circle and scored.

It's a flaw but it went in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Just scored a goal from just inside the other teams half in a ranked match but my track record says longest distance scored from is 32m:( That one was more like 50m. Didnt get achievement either:(

Advertisement