Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options
  • 26-10-2007 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

brandnew.jpg
    Good evening everyone.

After 6 months of hard planning and thorough preperation, we are pleased to announce Ireland's premier online airsoft store, www.airsofteire.com. :)

We are based just outside Dundalk, Co. Louth with a large storage facility and are made up of two dedicated full-time staff members, Steve and Liam.

We operate from 9am to 5pm daily and offer full support on all orders.

We have been watching airsoft develop in Ireland over the last year and are both active members of the Airsoft/Paintball section here on Boards.ie.

We are completely aware of the image the IAA wishes to portray of airsoft in Ireland and we fully support the sensible progression of the sport in Ireland. We have watched the various failed attempts at starting online airsoft stores in the past few months and we plan to over-step the mistakes that they have made.

We are the first and only online store in Ireland to sell a FULL range of HIGH-END airsoft guns and equipment, no clones and other cheap imitations. We plan on extending our stock range in the coming weeks to offer the people of Ireland an alternative to ordering from the U.S. or Asia.

As you can see, our prices are extremely competitive, we order directly from Japan and pass the savings onto you. If you factor in the high cost of shipping from Asian or American sites, as well as potential VAT and duty, we match or beat virtually all prices from those sites.

We sell a wide variety of AEGs, GBB pistols, magazines, consumables and lots of other airsoft equipment. We offer 24 hour order processing and 2-3 day shipping on all orders. We also plan to introduce same day shipping on orders made before 12pm noon in the coming weeks.

We are aware of all the other airsoft sites like Eirsoft.ie and BFSL's up coming online store. Along with our own store, we really hope to get airsoft going in Ireland over the coming years.

We accept all major credit cards and of course Paypal.

We look foward to dealing with everyone here on boards.ie and the Irish public. :)

Fire away with any questions or comments!

Stephen & Liam

sales@airsofteire.com

www.airsofteire.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Whopper!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Thanks for the support! :D

I know it's a bit of a shock, we've been keeping extremely quiet about this, but now the site is up, we're fully stocked and ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Welcome to boards and good luck with the new venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Mmm Nice clean and easy to use site. Good but a little expensive for some items, A little bit biased against clones but maybe that may create some sort of Harmony if yer only stocking the high end stuff only it may not have any negative effect on the other guys shops.

Looks like people are gonna get a wide choice to buy from which is good.
    Since I have started all my buys so far from eirsoft I kind of feel some
    sort of loyalty towards Shiva but thats not to say I wont buy from all
    when things are in stock......fight the urge to buy red dot sight right now
    from the new guys......and the VSR is cheaper that Shivas AHHHHHHHghhhh
    the temptation.

Am also tempted but KWC Desert Eagle .50AE

May make a purchase next pay day.

~B

I just read this thread and replied to it like some other peeps
    and was just about to edit my reply
    and the entire thread just disappeared !!

where did it go? I did not see it moved?

I just registered and bought a red dot scope!!!!!!! in the last 10 mins.
    Smooth transaction 8.25 Postage. And when I returned to the boards
    the thread was gone. Im not that drunk yet not to see it hidden someplace...
    ....or am I????

~B

• Advertisement

I know, we can't find it either.
    Any moderators about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Its most likely because you posted it yourself rather than talking to the mods.

They dont take kindly to self promotion. Did you get their permission before you posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

An Smod probably did a sweep. If you want to let boards.ie airsoft players know about a new retailer site drop a PM to the moderators and ask one of them to start the thread, like the Eirsoft one.

Apologies, we thought it accepted to allow a new retailer to annouce itself.
    Better get typing again. :)

LOL got my order in before it was wiped :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice clean and easy to navigate site!
    And I am lucky number order 7!!!
    ~B

• Advertisement

The Smods watch over all of boards, so if they see something which looks like spam they will nuke it. If you have another account that you use regularly it would help to post the information up under that account.

There dont seem to be any mods online, is it ok to post under my own username?

To save you the hassle of retyping. As for posting under your own name, both the BSFL and Eirsoft threads where started by oisin. you should email himself or Kdoughlas. If you post under your own name you run the risk of an Smod or Cmod deleting the post and banning your account.
    Good evening everyone.

After 6 months of hard planning and thorough preperation, we are pleased to announce Ireland's premier online airsoft store, www.airsofteire.com. smile.gif

We are based just outside Dundalk, Co. Louth with a large storage facility and are made up of two dedicated full-time staff members, Steve and Liam.

We operate from 9am to 5pm daily and offer full support on all orders.

We have been watching airsoft develop in Ireland over the last year and are both active members of the Airsoft/Paintball section here on Boards.ie.

We are completely aware of the image the IAA wishes to portray of airsoft in Ireland and we fully support the sensible progression of the sport in Ireland. We have watched the various failed attempts at starting online airsoft stores in the past few months and we plan to over-step the mistakes that they have made.

We are the first and only online store in Ireland to sell a FULL range of HIGH-END airsoft guns and equipment, no clones and other cheap imitations. We plan on extending our stock range in the coming weeks to offer the people of Ireland an alternative to ordering from the U.S. or Asia.

As you can see, our prices are extremely competitive, we order directly from Japan and pass the savings onto you. If you factor in the high cost of shipping from Asian or American sites, as well as potential VAT and duty, we match or beat virtually all prices from those sites.

We sell a wide variety of AEGs, GBB pistols, magazines, consumables and lots of other airsoft equipment. We offer 24 hour order processing and 2-3 day shipping on all orders. We also plan to introduce same day shipping on orders made before 12pm noon in the coming weeks.

We are aware of all the other airsoft sites like Eirsoft.ie and BFSL's up coming online store. Along with our own store, we really hope to get airsoft going in Ireland over the coming years.

We accept all major credit cards and of course Paypal.

We look foward to dealing with everyone here on boards.ie and the Irish public. smile.gif

Fire away with any questions or comments!

Stephen & Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

There dont seem to be any mods online, is it ok to post under my own username?

Smod is a system mod. They can mod pretty much any forum.

and no, if you start to advertise under any name without permission or sanction from a moderator it will be removed. More than once and you are looking at a ban.

Thanks Boston, but I already had it saved. :)

No problem Hivemind187, i'll PM a moderator.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Yes they have a desert eagle :D

How do you select a Shipping Method there nothing there for me to choose?

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Yes they have a desert eagle :D

Came so close to ordering that tonight. The Sole reason I did not
    was because of the ABS frame I want full metal version . And I have not read
    any reviews. But maybe in a few weeks time I will make the buy.

I really really dont seem to take a liking to the TM stuff even though
    they are the most famous airsoft maker and have a good rep...every time
    I read a description they are mostly ABS with only triggers and selectors
    and pins metal. As a collector I want everything to feel real as well as look real.
    so I dont take a shine to them.

~B

True, they don't have as many metal parts as the Classic Army, but after we took shipment of such a large amount of both Marui and CA products, I can tell you that the Maruis build quality truely is excellent. They are rock solid, no creaking, minimal seam lines and the abs plastic looks just like metal.

Also, rifles like the M15 R.I.S. are extremely heavy, you'd swear the whole thing was metal.

Great quality stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

I read it wrong I thought it said it was full metal but it is only the slide though.
    Think I might go for the p226 instead now :D

I've a TM Deagle made from ABS, tbh this obsession with metal has no merit.

• Advertisement

The Sig P226 is incredibly heavy for a GBB, the full metal gives it a great weight. Great sounding too when you rack the slide.

I'll get one myself eventually.

Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

new retailer makes us happy ,great range and prices lads , TM G36C for under 280 excellent welcome to the forum

Thanks Gatling.
    Low prices were extremely important to us.
    But like it said in the original thread, we are already active members on the forum, but we're not saying who! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Welcome to the forum got a batt charger and magazine and managed to restrain myself from further purchases just :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

:Djust went through the whole site ,dear mr bank manger ,
    the usmc bunch sling you have is that a single point /or 3 point sling,

oh one thing im not impressed with no 1joule MINIGUN ,there is a couple of M 249s and that need taking care of:D:D:D

I'm not to sure, i'll check for you tomorrow Gatling.

Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Holy s**t what a great selection!!! Hmmm i'm ordering stuff TOMORROW!!! (currently locked may change mind...........nah i won't lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Ok just want to say congrats on the new site, but I'm afraid I don't think I'll be making any AEG purchases from you, I just don't see the point. You have a TM G36c for 270euro, which I'm sure some people think is a great price but I just bought one with 3 tm 50rd mags, a speed loader, a discharger and discharger adaptor for the same price. Only difference is I have to wait a few days longer, is it really worth it? I think not, what do you guys think.

Only expressing an opinion, don't mean to put a downer on the new business.

Having said that, I may buy some sling's as those prices seem great!

Our Toyko Marui G36C is actually €269.99. However we have realised that we overlooked it in one of our price checks, it should have been €10.00 cheaper.

It is now selling for €259.99. :)

If you examine all of our prices, I think you will find that many of them are unbeatable.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

just noticed a small typo on the site, you said the TM M4a1 new type takes a small batt in one part and a large in another, may wanna fix that, not sure which is true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement