Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Hmmm... not sure if my charger will do NiCd, will have to check. Might place an order with you tomorrow. Before 4 and it's sent that day, yeah?

3.30 would give you a better chance of same day, but you should get same day if you post before 4.

You're welcome rbd. :)

Steve

By the way, our new products are gradually being uploaded one by one, there are about 10 new products on the site right now, the rest will be up by 6pm.

Price drops!
    Across the range!

Including:
    Tokyo Marui M4A1
    Tokyo Marui AK47
    Tokyo Marui MP5A4 (HG)
    Tokyo Marui MP5A5 (HG)
    Excel 0.2g 3700 BBs
    Ultrair Power Gas

All our new stock is now up apart from the tactical vests, which will be finally up by tomorrow.
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Price drops!
    Across the range!

Including:
    Tokyo Marui M4A1
    Tokyo Marui AK47
    Tokyo Marui MP5A4 (HG)
    Tokyo Marui MP5A5 (HG)
    Excel 0.2g 3700 BBs
    Ultrair Power Gas

All our new stock is now up apart from the tactical vests, which will be finally up by tomorrow.
    Steve

the gas is not letting me buy

rbd wrote: »
    the gas is not letting me buy

Hi rbd.
    Thats because there's none in stock at the moment, we've been waiting a very long time for our delivery to get to us, it should be in tomorrow, but we're not holding our breath.
    Thanks.
    Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi rbd.
    Thats because there's none in stock at the moment, we've been waiting a very long time for our delivery to get to us, it should be in tomorrow, but we're not holding our breath.
    Thanks.
    Steve

Surface shipping...:P

That's not even surface shipping.
    It's coming from Dublin... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hmm you guys ever think of doing a battery,charger+Aeg type of deal ala UNcompany?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Hi Guys,
    Ordered 2 mag loaders yesterday morning and they arrived this morning. Thanks Steve for the quick service. Much appreciated. :D

zero19 wrote: »
    Hmm you guys ever think of doing a battery,charger+Aeg type of deal ala UNcompany?

We were thinking that alright, however we'll have to source some cheaper chargers for packages, the current TLPs we have are fantastic and we're selling them at virtually cost price and they're still pricey enough.

You're welcome Miscreant. :)

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Are you getting in anymore of those TLP 4000c chargers anytime soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Miscreant wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Ordered 2 mag loaders yesterday morning and they arrived this morning. Thanks Steve for the quick service. Much appreciated. :D

Likewise, top class service. If only the other retailers could provide service
    to match. I'll be checking Airsofteire for stock/prices first before I check any
    other site. Keep up the great work guys.

kinkstr wrote: »
    Are you getting in anymore of those TLP 4000c chargers anytime soon?

Should be in by mid next week, we've a large order inbound full of gear however we're finding a certain language barrier tricky!

Thanks Gran Hermano, same day shipping is one of our priorities. :)
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

steve
    any chance if you are going to hrta on sunday. if so would it be possible to get you to bring one of the o.d. helmets with you as i was looking to get one also what size are they?
    BTW very impressed with the speed of the delivery service. ordered mon morning, delivered teus afternoon :)

thx

Hello Jinko
    There is a small chance we will both be going to HRTA this sunday,it will depend on how many people are going this sunday as it has been a while since we both (Steve & Liam) had a good skirmish and a days fun. As for the helmet it is a one size fits all product, it is fitted with straps inside that adjust to the size of your head for a snug fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

ok tho it must be said i have a bit of an oversized cranium :P

It should fit fine, they are quite large helmets. If you want to order one and you discover its too small, you can send it back and we'll give you a refund.
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi guys,
    I got the CA M15 chrono'ed at HRTA last Sat and the readings were between 250 and 260 fps. Anywhere I look the stocks fire at 290-315fps consistently.
    What gives?

Hi Scanlant.
    The Classic Army specification states a variance of 280.5 - 313.5 fps on stock M15 A4 Tactical Carbines.
    Variances in battery capacity, power and charge, cold weather or even a variance in the configuration of the chronograph can affect this.
    I don't recall, did you buy a battery from us?

Have you tried chronographing it with a different battery?

Yep, I bought this with the M15.

It was fully charged, I had discharged it and fully charged it the day before using the TLP charger from the site.

• Advertisement

Was it cold when tested? Paul reported numerous people coming back with batteries with poor power or no power after 15 minutes play in cold weather.

I got it chrono'ed when I got there (about 11.15)
    Battery wasn't cold and lasted the full day without losing power (I didn't notice any loss of power anyway and the range was consistent, even though the hopup wasn't properly sorted)

Hmm, when you mentioned the hop-up a light went off in my head.
    If the hopup bucking is misaligned or upturned for whatever reason, it can affect the fps of the AEG.
    You said you haven't sorted the hopup, did you adjust it at all when testing it?

You should already have the hopup at its optimum setting before using a chronograph, as you will get varying results without a doubt; 99 times out of a 100 it will be less than expected.

Steve

Hivemind helped me to adjust the hopup, and it was firing fairly accurately at the last target in the range. I noticed it wasn't perfectly sorted but it was close to ideal. Got it chrono'ed about 5 mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I had the same problem with my CA Aug, shooting at 240-260. All it was, was a bad seal on the O-ring inside the cylinder.

Scanlant, if you want you can send the M15 back to us and i'll have a look at it, or if you feel competent enough you can have a look yourself and we'll still honour the warranty.
    Please let us know what you want to do, through our own website as boards isn't the first port of call for problems, we only check it once or twice a day.
    Thanks.
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Any sign of those TLP 4000Cs yet?

Due in on Monday, with lots of other replenishes and new goodies. :)
    Steve

Lots of new items in stock, including GBB pistols, masks and loads of different types of BBs.
    Lots of gas due in on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Plenty of stock replenishment including chargers, batteries, pistols and ammunition.
    And a big shipment of AEGs is due in less than 2 weeks time. :)

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

Thanks for the MP7A1 lads, lovely looking thing! will put a review up on your site in a few days!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement