Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

No problemo. ;)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

okay, so i caved and bought myself an early christmas pressie...the TM M3 super 90 :D
    Can i just check with you steve, i added a new shipping address (my work address) cause i wasnt sure if anyone would be home to accept the delivery. Obviously i entered the full address but int he review stage just before confirming the payment, it showed only like 1 line of the address and didnt have the company name...it looks fine in my account details tho. should i PM you the full address just in case or soemthing? I dont want it turning up next door or down the road or something :(

I sent you a PM there Oubliette to confirm your address.
    Thanks.

Steve

thanks steve, great support as usual :)

Apologies to anyone who ordered today and didn't get same day shipping, a minor medical emergency arose.
    All other orders will be shipped out tomorrow.
    Thanks.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

What can I say, Steve I ordered that g17 and slings yesterday. And they turned up on my doorstep this afternoon! Outstanding service and delighted with the piece, keep up the good work guys and hope we can do business again soon.:)

iceage wrote: »
    What can I say, Steve I ordered that g17 and slings yesterday. And they turned up on my doorstep this afternoon! Outstanding service and delighted with the piece, keep up the good work guys and hope we can do business again soon.:)

No Problem Iceage, Glad you like your item and hope to send you something else soon:D

Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lads any chance of setting up a direct bank transfer payment option? I'd impulse buy then lol ;)

woo hoo, recieved the super 90 today! damn that was fast!

its sitting on my desk in work lol...how the hell do i explaint his to the boss?? :D

Just say it's an ironing board, that usually works. :D

Zero, a bank transfer is certainly something we're considering, we'll let you know what we come up with.

Also, we have a limited amount of 134a Tokyo Marui blowback gas in stock now, which we all know is very difficult to get in Ireland!
    Silicon spray also in stock at long last.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I love next day delivery:D
    Cheers and keep up the great service

DG

Brand new stock guys, including CA M14 Scouts, TM AUG 2s, Maruzen P99s, Chronographs, gloves, protective padding and fair few other things.
    Lots of stock replenishes too.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

thanks steve got that dot sight and the other bits and bobs today super fast delivery:D

Good stuff, you're welcome. :)

Steve

We are please to announce Ireland's largest ever airsoft sale. :)

salejan2008.jpg

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Any chance this will fit a CA M15a4 (got it on Friday...sorry about that by the way :))
    I can't find any specs anywhere and I'm not at the house so I can't measure it. It SHOULD fit but I want to be 100% sure.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=158&category_id=38&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Will order asap if it does.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Do you come to HRTA? Looking at getting a full face mask.

scanlant wrote: »
    Any chance this will fit a CA M15a4 (got it on Friday...sorry about that by the way :))
    I can't find any specs anywhere and I'm not at the house so I can't measure it. It SHOULD fit but I want to be 100% sure.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=158&category_id=38&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Will order asap if it does.
    Thanks

Hi Scanlant.
    The M15A4 does indeed fit the larger 914mm bag.

Boston, we do attend HRTA, but not nearly enough as we would like, so i'm afraid a regular collection service isn't possible. Feel free to order a mask through our site if you wish. :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

No paypal account i'm afraid.

• Advertisement

You can pay via credit card either if you like, you don't need to have a Paypal account to use the credit card feature.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I ordered a rifle bag at 11, went to a couple of lectures and it's already shipped! Legend!

Now I have something to look forward to when I go home this weekend ;)
    (That and the M203...if it ever ships out of customs)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Another +1 for the lads.
    Order placed midday on Wednesday
    Delivered first thing Thursday morning.

Cheers Again
    Robster

You're welcome Robster.

And our huge restocking order is arriving a lot sooner than expected. Things going well, everything will be back in stock by Wednesday, along with some new items. :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

New Stock in today lads? Will you be updating the site this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I was itching to see what was updated too, I could not wait
    so ordered a P90! may get a dessert eagle next order.
    The P90 will be my first TM brand AEG.
    Looks like we wont know whats new until tomorrow.

~B

Hi guys.
    Not a whole lot of new stock, just a few new items including the TM Sig 552, KSC Mac 11 and a few other things including KWC Desert Eagle magazines at long last.
    I hope to have the stock levels replenished and the new items added by tomorrow morning.
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

bullets wrote: »
    I was itching to see what was updated too, I could not wait
    so ordered a P90! may get a dessert eagle next order.
    The P90 will be my first TM brand AEG.
    Looks like we wont know whats new until tomorrow.

~B

Got the Sig552 I've been waiting for. Patience is a virtue ;) Thanks to Steve for posting it up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Got this about an hour ago! Still have it in work drooling over
    it. Forgot they did not come with batteries! and I had my charger with me
    ready to charge one up.

Will post proper pics and a review at the weekend over on
    the review thread ........

p903.jpg
    p902.jpg
    p901.jpg

~B

• Advertisement

14 new products fully uploaded and all stock levels will be adjusted after lunch.
    Time for a break, phew.

Glad you got the P90 so quick bullets, good stuff.
    Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement