Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Right. A bit of background. A few of us are heading to HRTA this weekend and we were short one piece. Decided on a TM MP5K which AirsoftEire had in stock. At 4pm yesterday (Thursday) got in touch with the lads and asked if I ordered one immediatly, would it arrive in time (ie Friday). They were honest and helpful and told me that although they couldn't guarantee it would be here in time, they would do their best to get it out.

I went for it and took the chance that it just may or may not be here for the day.

I was amazed when at 10am the postman arrived this morning with the brand new K.

Very impressed and absolutly astounded with the lads service and their 100% commitment and all the help they gave me with this.

A hundred thousand thank you's and my eternal gratitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Recieved both my M88 and swat balaclava extremely fast, top quality service, also both pieces are of top quality!:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Right. A bit of background. A few of us are heading to HRTA this weekend and we were short one piece. Decided on a TM MP5K which AirsoftEire had in stock. At 4pm yesterday (Thursday) got in touch with the lads and asked if I ordered one immediatly, would it arrive in time (ie Friday). They were honest and helpful and told me that although they couldn't guarantee it would be here in time, they would do their best to get it out.

I went for it and took the chance that it just may or may not be here for the day.

I was amazed when at 10am the postman arrived this morning with the brand new K.

Very impressed and absolutly astounded with the lads service and their 100% commitment and all the help they gave me with this.

A hundred thousand thank you's and my eternal gratitude.

Many thanks for the kind words, would hate to see a days skirmishing ruined by one of you being short an AEG, glad we could help out.
    Thanks to Killinator too.

(Both of you, that tenner is in the post ;))

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just got my new Googles and balaclava, Horaay. Just wanted to say thanks Airsofteire for quality goods, service and delivery time.:D:D

No problemo. :)

There's a little bit of confusion over our current shipment thats arriving soon, it seems to have been sent via the wrong shipping method, unless of course our supplier sent us the wrong tracking information (which they have done before). Either way, we hope to have it within the next few days.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

Hi, just wanted to say a big thanks to AirsoftEire. I placed an order late Sunday evening for some gear. Not only did the gear arrive and exceed my expecations of quaility, so did the speed and care of shipping. I was kept continuopsly informed of the orders stauts which was very much appreciated and I was provided with tracking numbers for the order once dispatched. The problem was the item arrived before I had the chance to actually check it online! :D

I highly recommned AirsoftEire, the professional servcie and quaility I recieved was far above the standard and communication and customer service was above parallelled. I look forward to many subsequent orders and continued business for many years to come.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Guys
    Will you be getting any gas in soon??? I'm running dangerously low! Got 2 GBB's and they're eating the stuff:D (s'pose it doesn't help that one is a Desert Eagle and I've an itchy trigger finger)

Hi Endaaaagh.
    We hope to have some by next week, watch this space.
    Thanks for the kind words Boru.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Cheers Steve.
    I read a few posts back that you're getting in some red gas. How does this differ from Green Gas and will it work in a TM Desert Eagle or TM Colt Python.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just put in an order .. lets see just how fast you are.

DRAW!

• Advertisement

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    Cheers Steve.
    I read a few posts back that you're getting in some red gas. How does this differ from Green Gas and will it work in a TM Desert Eagle or TM Colt Python.

We do not recommend the use of red gas in any Tokyo Marui GBB pistol, or any pistol infact that has not been upgraded. We are not exactly sure what the operating pressure of the gas is yet, but it should only be used in pistols with high construction integrity, ie built primarily from metal with reinforced components like barrels, guide rod springs and flow valves.

Hope your parcel arrives tomorrow Conor! :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just arrived.
    Have to say excellent service,
    lots of emails with status updates and fast delivery.

Excellent.

DRAW! You lose! :D

Thanks, glad you got them in time.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Next day delivery! Another great shopping experience! Thanks :D

No problem Crave ;)

Turns out we're heading up to HRTA tomorrow (Saturday) so we can arrange some collections if people wish. Order through the site and we'll take the gear up. :)

Steve

Hi All
    Just to let you all know we have another shipment coming in tomorrow, mostly resupplies but some new stuff :

Liam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Read a review saying that the Star M4A1 Carbine cant fit any battery in the handguard. Might order it today but I've already had a similar problem with a dboys m4 and I don't want it to happen again. Its either that or a p90.

Also if I order before 1, would it be delivered by the weekend as the first waterford skirmish is on Sunday

edit: Never mind, I've ordered the p90 and a few bits and bobs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I have the star m4a1 and can say i never had any problems with mini type battery's or the split design.

Fair enough. I like m4s but I may as well get something different. No point in having two which are nearly the same

I know the review you're talking about.
    However the Star does indeed fit a small type battery, you could even fit two in there on either side of the barrel.
    You should have your P90 for the weekend, it went out same-day. :)

Full restock today, virtually everything in store is back in stock.

Steve

• Advertisement

:cool:Yup I guessed as much when he seemed to indicate that no battery would fit properly and the only one he actually mentions is a 9.6v battery. Sure the p90 will have to keep me content until next month. Roll on pay day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

Damn, you, that's another 250 Euro gone....:eek::D

:D
    That'll go out tomorrow, so hopefully you'll have it for the weekend.
    Thanks,

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭valdigre

Hi,

Is it physically possible to pick the products purchased from you from your store/place, or do you just send them to given address?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Ordered a sling from AirsoftEire.com on Thursady afternoon ... arrived Friday morning. THAT is efficiency!
    The only way it could be better is if it was hand delivered same day by a cute asian chick who got down on her knees and ... well you know what I mean!

Good stuff lads!

p.s. now just need to figure out how to use the sling (it's the bunch sling)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The only way it could be better is if it was hand delivered same day by a cute asian chick who got down on her knees and ... well you know what I mean!

Racism AND sexism in the one post? Banned for a week.

valdigre wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it physically possible to pick the products purchased from you from your store/place, or do you just send them to given address?

Hi there.
    We have met a few customers on the odd occassion, typically however with larger orders.
    Drop us an email and we may be able to organise a collection. :)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ordered my first airsoft pistol from you yesterday. I look forward to it :D
    I'll probably be back to you for some green gas when it comes into stock.

That p90 is a beast. It has quite an impressive rate of fire. Thanks again

• Advertisement

You're welcome Fuzzy :)

We hope to have some Abbey gas in stock this week.
    We'll also have stacks of Ultrair green gas in about 2 weeks.
    And we have a shipment of 134a gas and silicon spray arriving in about 2 weeks also.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement