Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Shipment arrived a bit early courtesy of the lads at UPS, Hong Kong to Dublin in 2.5 days, impressive stuff.

There is BUCKETLOADS of stuff to add to the site, so please be patient with the restock and new products, the whole lot should be up by 6pm tomorrow. :)

As for all the product requests, if the people that requested gear could email us what they ordered to speed things up, that would help us greatly.

Thanks.
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

I'm getting mighty tempted to get the Tanaka M500 revolver, but I have a question first: can it take green gas? I can't find any mention of it with Google. All the reviews seem to be for a version with non-removable shells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Heya guys,

was wondering if you have the G&P US SOCOM Silencer with CLOCKWISE thread in stock and also if you're able to get a tracer unit in stock that would fit with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Shipment arrived a bit early courtesy of the lads at UPS, Hong Kong to Dublin in 2.5 days, impressive stuff.

There is BUCKETLOADS of stuff to add to the site, so please be patient with the restock and new products, the whole lot should be up by 6pm tomorrow. :)

As for all the product requests, if the people that requested gear could email us what they ordered to speed things up, that would help us greatly.

Thanks.
    Steve

I quickly nabbed 2 pistol mags for the HiCapa 5.1, i reckon you should get 2 more in :)

I'll check that out for you Hedgehog.
    We'll have lots more gear arriving in about 2-3 weeks from Asia, with lots of mags included. Requests are welcome again.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys I have a Cybergun MP5A4 and a TM Tracer 14mm, Could you get me an adaptor to make it fit?

Hi Ninja.
    We actually had these adapters ordered some 3 weeks ago, however they were out of stock by the time the order went through.
    We'll be adding them to our next order from Asia which will be in approx 7 days.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Hi Ninja.
    We actually had these adapters ordered some 3 weeks ago, however they were out of stock by the time the order went through.
    We'll be adding them to our next order from Asia which will be in approx 7 days.

Steve
    Don't suppose one of these would be on the list.....?
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=290&category_id=45&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Hi Ninja.

Steve
    Ahhh Excellent, would you PM me when they are in, as dont get much chance to keep an eye here for the announcement and ill purchase straight away :):):)

My god the speed of you guys, No sooner had i paid for the adaptor it was sitting on the floor waiting for me this morming at work,
    U guys are the BOMB :):pac::):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Just want to thank the lads for digging me out of a hole by getting that vest to me so fast. I needed it for the weekend and I had it for the weekend, ordered Thursday, received Friday. Compare that to tacticalgeardepot.com, ordered the same vest from them three weeks ago, needed it for last weekend, still waiting.
    In other words; buy Irish.

When are you expecting the KSC USP Compact in again?

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you got the vest on time Dex.
    We hope to have the USP Compact back in about 20 days time, were trying to get a pile of Maruzen P99s added to our order before its processed.

Youre welcome Ninja. :)

Steve

Arrggh! To late for PR2 :(

I had wanted to get a USP Compact and some upgrades for it.

By the way; what are the upgrade possibilities like for the P99?
    I haven't seen anything that would allow it to use higher powered gas.

Firefly used to do a high flow valve, I think its discontinued though. Apart from a metal slide, precision barrel or metal barrel and silencer kit, there's not a lot else you can do for the P99. You can get different grips though, and i'm sure you could find a strengthened recoil spring that would fit no problem.

Steve

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you got the vest on time Dex.

Youre welcome Ninja. :)

Steve
    Hey Steve that adaptor works perfectly, Thanks mate,

Took small bit o figurin out but got it and now mounted my tracer, happy days :D:D

Good stuff. :)

Now, some celabratory news, our first birthday! :D

Sale1stbithday.jpg

Can you believe its been a year already? :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xXxBLOODRUSHxXx

hey-when r does groups of people go out to hrta??????? i'm 14, have a kwa m4a1(beast) and me and a couple of friends wana go with a group

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Firefly used to do a high flow valve, I think its discontinued though. Apart from a metal slide, precision barrel or metal barrel and silencer kit, there's not a lot else you can do for the P99. You can get different grips though, and i'm sure you could find a strengthened recoil spring that would fit no problem.

Steve

Those P99 metal slides were made by Zeke. They're hard to come by these days but were absolute pants by all accounts. Poor finish and poor quality, the advice was to stay with the stock slide.

I've been using the Maruzen P99 for a long time now. It's a great piece, easily the most comfortable pistol I own out of the dozen or so I have. It takes green gas without issue and chronos around the 290-300 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I'm having a little trouble on the website, when I try to checkout it asks me to choose a shipping method but doesn't give me any options, if I click NEXT it just gives me the error message and again asks me to choose a shipping method. Thought it might be in my account setting but I couldn't see anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated, well I'll say thanks anyway:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

I'm having a little trouble on the website, when I try to checkout it asks me to choose a shipping method but doesn't give me any options, if I click NEXT it just gives me the error message and again asks me to choose a shipping method. Thought it might be in my account setting but I couldn't see anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated, well I'll say thanks anyway:o

Ive had the same problem before, it was solved by adding more items to the shopping cart.

Ample Free.
    Please set your zipcode in your account to 00000.

It should work then.
    Thanks.
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

k99_64 wrote: »
    Ive had the same problem before, it was solved by adding more items to the shopping cart.
    How many more items? I added a couple of magazines & still the same problem, plus I've ordered single items before so I'd be surprised if that's it?
    Ample Free.
    Please set your zipcode in your account to 00000.

Afraid this didn't work, my zip code was already 00000. I tried adding a new address with that zip code and using that one but it still didn't give me any options for shipping methods??

PM sent Ample.

Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

hmmm now i be having the same problem!

Sorry about the problem, its the zipcode that messes everything up. Please enter any words like n/a into the zipcode field and it should work fine.

Thanks,
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

We are based just outside Dundalk, Co. Louth with a large storage facility and are made up of two dedicated full-time staff members, Steve and Liam.

why am i only learning about this NOW ?

do you have a B&M store ?

Sorry about the problem, its the zipcode that messes everything up. Please enter any words like n/a into the zipcode field and it should work fine.

Thanks,
    Steve
    I normally enter the local area phone prefix eg-061 for Limerick and they all accept it and never had a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi lads,

will ye be getting in any m203s and G&P scopes in soon?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement