Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Sorry for the late reply, we'll be getting M203s for M4s in less than 2 weeks, and more G&P scopes early next week. :) Lots more new products once again next week to keep us ahead of the pack. :)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Sorry for the late reply, we'll be getting M203s for M4s in less than 2 weeks, and more G&P scopes early next week. :) Lots more new products once again next week to keep us ahead of the pack. :)

Steve

i dont suppose theres any silver KJW full metal M9s in that order?

Sorry for the exceptionally late reply! Haven't been in this section for a while. As far as we know, the metal KJ Silver M9 has been discontinued, we'll know more soon enough.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Grrrr who bought the Marushin Glock 21 fess up! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

I did, and to be honest........... It is cool. Great power, looks stunning. Not for skirmishing.

Happy? LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

donmaga1 wrote: »
    I did, and to be honest........... It is cool. Great power, looks stunning. Not for skirmishing.

Happy? LOL

Nice one jealous is me :p

We ordered 15 of the things and when the order confirmation came back from the supplier, the quantity had dropped to 1! Hard to get at this stage.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

hi lads its probably the million dollar question but have you any idea when Maruzen will pull the finger out and bring out a new batch of P99's? i've been checking your site daily as i'm dying to get my hands on one but as of yet to no avail :mad:

Cheers! Love the site by the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

P99 is on my shopping list too.....but only the movie edition
    with hardcase/silencer kit.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Guys i dunno maybe you need to get phone numbers or something for your business i've been trying to get through for the last couple of days via email and haven't heard a thing back. Not very good to be only using one form of communication

• Advertisement

they've a notice on their website indicating that they're having problems with their email service so i'm sure once that's sorted they'll get back to you. I've always found them to be brilliant replying to emails so this must just be a temporary glitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

fair enough yeah just would be handy to have a phone to get an order through though.

Hi guys.
    Apologies to all, our hosting company have been messing us around for the last week, they transfered our site and mail to a new server which messed everything up. Right now, the site is down temporarily after we asked to have it transfered to another server, the DNS has to update with the address of the new server. You can still send us emails to sales at airsofteire.com, however you may not get a reply if you email with a hotmail address, as this problem is still being resolved. Apologies to all.

Steve

Renius wrote: »
    hi lads its probably the million dollar question but have you any idea when Maruzen will pull the finger out and bring out a new batch of P99's? i've been checking your site daily as i'm dying to get my hands on one but as of yet to no avail :mad:

Cheers! Love the site by the way :D

Hi Renius.
    I know, it's very frustrating. We were even going to get a large batch of them in to coincide with the release of Quantum Of Solice and offer a discount bundle but alas they weren't available. Even Redwolf were advertising them at the time on their front page along with with Bonds other guns like the PPK and UMP and they didn't have it in stock either!

It must be nearly 6 months since we last had them, i'll try and find out what the story is and report back. In the mean time, we've PPKs arriving with seperate chrome barrel/silencer kits next week, stay tuned!

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads i know you stock the AI tornado grenade already but is there any chance you could get the 'distraction device kit' for the tornado.

here is the kink to it here:

http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/DDKit.html

Hmm, none of our suppliers seem to carry it. Do you have a link to any retailers that do?

Hmm, none of our suppliers seem to carry it. Do you have a link to any retailers that do?

no sorry i just saw it on the AI website, from reading their site im not 100% its release yet.

just thought id see if you could get them in.

lads i just found this site they sell both the distraction device kit and the spare blow out discs.

http://gungas.com/shop_by_price.php

can you get both the kit and the spare discs in??

we've PPKs arriving with seperate chrome barrel/silencer kits next week, stay tuned!

Cool i'll have to check those out as a PPK is on the shopping list as well! cheers for getting back to me about the P99's and the minute you even get a whiff of one let us know :p

Cheers lads :)

No problem at all, will do.

Peter, we've contacted AI directly and we hope to put an order in for the distraction kits and related discs this week. We'll let you know how things go.

Steve

• Advertisement

No problem at all, will do.

Peter, we've contacted AI directly and we hope to put an order in for the distraction kits and related discs this week. We'll let you know how things go.

Steve

thanks steve let me know what happens cause im dying to see what they are like!!!

No problem.

Re: Maruzen P99s, our supplier has them back on stock all of a sudden and we'll be putting in an order at the end of the week. If anyone has any requests for Asian gear, give us a shout.

Steve

lads have you heard back from AI about getting the distraction device kits in??

They replied to us extremely quickly and agreed to make us up an order, but we havent heard from them in a good few days for some reason. I'll see what the story is.

Steve

Maruzen P99s, our supplier has them back on stock all of a sudden and we'll be putting in an order at the end of the week.

Fantastic!! :eek: When will you have them online ready for sale?

They replied to us extremely quickly and agreed to make us up an order, but we havent heard from them in a good few days for some reason. I'll see what the story is.

Steve

cheers steve keep me posted and put me down the first kit:D

Still no response from them, we live in wait.
    On a plus note, P99s and Marushin shell ejecting Glock 21s arriving late next week.
    New PPKs and seperate chrome barrel and silencer kits going up this afternoon.

Lots of gear back in stock as of yesterday too.

Steve

Steve
    and hope:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

On a plus note, P99s and Marushin shell ejecting Glock 21s arriving late next week.
    New PPKs and seperate chrome barrel and silencer kits going up this afternoon.

Lots of gear back in stock as of yesterday too.

Steve

I ordered some things from AirsoftEire.com and I have to say I am very impressed with the service well done Steve! :D

Put me down for one of those New PPKs and seperate chrome barrel and silencer kits ( I will order one as soon as they are on the site) and I am very interested in the Marushin shell ejecting Glock 21s they look very cool - also coming from a man that hates the look of the glock:P

• Advertisement

lads,

any news from AI about the distraction device kits?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement