Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Hi Steve,
    Just wondering if any of those upgrade USP Compact Barrels you have are threaded?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

We were in contact with Airsoft Innovations again, and we're expecting a reply today or tomorrow.

As for the USP barrels, i'm afraid none of them are threaded, they see to be very difficult to get from anywhere.

Lots of new gear arriving today, including:

PFI Smoke Cap Silencer
    PFI Smoke Cap Refill
    Milspex M16 Magazine Pouch (Black)
    G&P Military Distress Marker Light Type BB Loader for Marui AEG/ Marui / KSC Handguns
    KSC Perfect 0.3g 6mm BBs (2200rds) - Back at last!
    G&P PullStrap Dual Magazine Clamps (M4/M16)
    PDI AEG Spring 120%
    Madbull Airsoft USB Rechargable Chronograph (Handheld Version)
    MadBull Precision 0.20g Dark Knight Tracer BB 2000 rds (Bottle)
    Marushin Shell Ejecting Glock 21 Magazine

And lots of gear back in stock including:

Marushin Glock 21 Dual Maxi (Shell Ejecting)
    Maruzen P99
    Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM Fixed Slide Full Set
    Tokyo Marui Python 357 6 inch(New Version)
    Marushin Terminator 2 M1887 Shotgun (8mm)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

What's the price on the usb chronograph, then? Did they actually come in today? :-)

Price will be €144.99 and all the products will be up on the site by midnight tonight. :)

Steve

New products are now online, and restocked products will be fully online by Tuesday afternoon.
    Unfortunately there has been need to increase the price of a few items as our HK supplier seems to have stealthily upped the price on a few products, however the majority (over 90%) of products remain unchanged.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Hey just a quick question! Does this: http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=350&category_id=37&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26 bipod work on a classic army m14 Match? If not what ones do work?

edit: Actually after looking on the net i see that it can go on the m14 all you need is the Q.D stud adapter thing! Do you guys stock them at all?

Cheers

Hi there.
    If you could show us a picture of the adapter in question, we can probably get it for you no problem.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You fine gentlemen wouldn't happen to have any of those Gamma Claymores left would you? I know they've been AWOL for a while.

We never actually stocked any Claymores, but can get a GAMMA M33 Claymore Mine with 1 Remote Control for €209.99 if you're interested.

Hi there.
    If you could show us a picture of the adapter in question, we can probably get it for you no problem.

Steve

That would be cool, its this thing: http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=422

• Advertisement

ktulu123, thats on its way, we should have it by this time next week. €12.99.
    No worries if you already have it.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

would the ump mag you have for sale work in a double eagleump?

I wouldn't be too sure to be honest, i'll upload a picture of the feeding end of the magazine if you like.

Steve

yeah that would be great thanks

ktulu123, thats on its way, we should have it by this time next week. €12.99.
    No worries if you already have it.

Steve

Sweet i'll be ordering then!

Cheers

Love the site by the way!

Star UMP magazine:

DSCF0458.jpg

thanks for putting up the pictures for me but i dont think that will fit i will just have to keep looking. thanks again.

No problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Just wondering if the PDI AEG Spring 120% will fit a CA P90 gearbox. And also what other upgrades do you recommend if i'm upgrading the spring?
    Cheers

Forgot to mention, the those M14 bipod adapters are now in stock under the Bipods section.

The PDI 120% spring should fit the P90 no problem. If it doesn't, you can return it to us for credit.

Also, lots of new gearbox parts available now under our Upgrades section.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

The PDI springs are about the same length a the TM so there should be no problems, in fact it could be easier to install that the more usual (i.e. longer) replacement springs.

by the way got my mk23 mag this morning, stirling service as always lads, cheers!

The KSC M9 appears to be discontinued. We will be introducing the M9 System 7 very soon however.
    The KSC 1911 will be back in stock by the end of next week after a long gap.
    8mm BBs will be back in stock too at the same time as above.

We've also introduced a full line of precision 6.03mm barrels of virtually all AEG lengths, you'll find them in our Parts & Upgrades section. We also have lots of new gearbox parts available now too.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey steve any word on the distraction device kits?

They actually ran out of stock of them some two weeks ago (I don't know how the manufacturer runs out of stock, but anyhow!). They said they'd let us know when they became available.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Are those King Arm neoprene masks in stock? Thanks

Hi Stevie, we do indeed, just the one fullsized one left though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys I need a VSR 10 mag and i see by your site you have them, Is there any of your guys heading to G-Tac on Sunday for the Reckoning II that could bring one for me?????????PLEASE:):):):)

You have mail. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

They actually ran out of stock of them some two weeks ago (I don't know how the manufacturer runs out of stock, but anyhow!). They said they'd let us know when they became available.

Steve

cheers steve, they better be worth the wait:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement