Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

have to say i've bought a few bits off airesofteire and have always gotten very good service and always gotten the stuff delivered to work usually the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Good news is that we have some KSC pistols coming back at last, including the full metal USP, full metal Glock 18C and the System 7 USP Compact. :)

Steve

Howdy, when do you reckon you'll have the pistiols in stock ? Would be interested in a Glock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Will be late next week or the Monday after. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Kewl, I'll keep an eye on the site next week so... Tks..

swervy wrote: »

also looking for spoon kit for that tornado grenade i got from you

http://airsoft-innovations.com/SpoonKit.html

Just an update on this, we now have the spoon kit in stock, should be on the site within the next day or two.
    Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Hi, do you have the 500mAh batteries for the TM MP7? I can't see them listed on your site.

Afraid not, altough we will try and get them in on our next order, we've been meaning to stock them for a while.
    Steve

If anyone is interested in getting a Socom Gear Barrett M82 (M107), we can take orders over this weekend (August 28th to 30th). Price is eur949.99 including the large shipping cost to us.

m82.JPG

Steve

Lots of interest in the M82, we only have 3 pre ordered slots left so please let us know ASAP if you are interested in one. As with all collectors pieces, these are a limited run and will no doubt be completely gone in a matter of weeks.

Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

KSC USP Sand two tone

Is this item in stock? And do you do spare mags for it?

Cheers. In the hunt for a USP that I can actually get mags for.

• Advertisement

Yup, sand one is in stock. Don't have any mags for it though, its the older style KSC USP. The newer System 7 ones are in stock, all black though. But you do get a metal slide and we have the magazines in stock too.

Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Hey,my brother owns a Jing Gong Bar 10 sniper rifle but somehow lost the mag.

Would you know if this Tokyo Marui one is compatible with the gun? It looks exactly the same.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=59&category_id=20&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

tvnutz wrote: »
    Hey,my brother owns a Jing Gong Bar 10 sniper rifle but somehow lost the mag.

Would you know if this Tokyo Marui one is compatible with the gun? It looks exactly the same.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=59&category_id=20&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

It does indeed. Had the same one myself and it worked perfect. The JG is a clone of the TM.:)

Yup, works no probs.

Marui Five SeveNs arriving next week, with extra mags and of course all pre-ordered Barrett M82s.
    Big news coming very soon, watch this space... :)

Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Just took delivery of my tornado and grenade oil!
    Very fast service and next day delivery.

im a happy man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mike156

I got the P99 off ye guys last week

im looking at the silencer
    will that make the gun any bit more accurate
    because it tends to be a little inaccurate

apart from it looking cool would be good if there was a practical advantage to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

As far as I know, the only way the silencer would make it more accurate, is if you put in a longer (and tighter) barrel, and used the silencer to cover it. Only problem is that the silence is then more permanent, but that should definitely improve accuracy. Otherwise just play with the hop up

ahh ok

i assumed it would be of some help as it in a way makes the barrel longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Airsoft silencers don't work that way, you're just firing through a hallow tube, if your hopup is set very wrong the bb can actually deflect off the inside of the silencer and can make shot go all over. Ideally the bb does not touch the inside of the silencer at all. As inari said the only way a silencer can aid accuracy is if you use it to hide an extended internal barrel from the pistol that would other wise be left sticking out from the slide.

• Advertisement

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭wahmeister666

Does the KJ Sig P226 have the trademarks on the slide?

Nope, its all blank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi, does this come with the torch attachment? Says so in the description, but review says it does not. Also says that the grips are flat, not groved...just wondering as I'm thinking about it and no other retailer seems to have it! Thanks. :)

Hi TerrorFirmer.
    As it says in the description, this pistol no longer includes the flashlight as shown. I think we got a once off batch of them with the flashlight included, but we have never got them since. The price has come down to reflect this. :)

In regards the grips, ill have to check that for you tomorrow.

Steve

Hey folks.
    Lot of new products in and up on the site including:

KWA KP8 Compact (System 7 - Metal)
    ASG R.I.S. Bipod 230mm - Metal
    Classic Army Double Screw Silencer - 14mm
    KSC 30rd Magazine for TMP/SPP
    KJW Glock 27
    KJW Glock 27 Magazine
    Pantac MP7 Holster (OD, Cordura)
    Tokyo Marui EX Battery Charger (110V Only) - *For MP7 AEP Only*
    Tokyo Marui 7.2V Micro Battery EX for MP7A1 / MAC10(Ni-Cd)
    Socom Gear Barrett M82 (M107)
    Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 (Five-seveN)
    Tokyo Marui 26rd Magazine for FN 5-7 (Five-seveN)
    Systema New Hop-Up Packing

You can overview them all in our New Products section. :)

We ordered an extra Barrett to see if anyone wants to grab it. :)

Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Do you have any plans of stocking the KSC S7 Mac 11 in the near future?

No real plans to get it in to be honest, as the ASG model which is essentially a KSC model is selling very well, and we can get it at a cheaper price than the KSC version as it comes from within Europe.
    Having said that, we can get the KSC model if you wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

What's to choose between the two SWAT style vests you have, the Milspex one and the Pantac one, outside from price? And assuming the answer isn't "don't get the Milspex one, it's fallen apart already and will bring you out in a nasty rash" are you looking to get them back in stock any time soon?

• Advertisement

Milspex gear is hit and miss in regards our supplier stocking it, however we'd hope to have that vest back within a few weeks.

The main difference is the size of the vests, the Milspex one being more compact and slimline, whereas the Pantac one is much larger and bulkier with a more tactical look to it and is generally better quality all round.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement