Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Thanks for that. I'm sold on the Milspex one so; if you do get them in this month, please post it here and I'll take one.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

We'd like to formally announce the opening of AirsoftEire's first retail store in Dundalk, Co. Louth. Doors will be opening in 2-3 weeks time, size is in the region of 1000sq feet. Hope to see you all there at some stage. :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Spin up required. Google map linkage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

We'd like to formally announce the opening of AirsoftEire's first retail store in Dundalk, Co. Louth. Doors will be opening in 2-3 weeks time, size is in the region of 1000sq feet. Hope to see you all there at some stage. :)

Steve

Well done Lads, best of luck with it.

hoplite wrote: »
    Spin up required. Google map linkage?

That would be telling. Its a retail park in Dundalk, thats all you're getting. ::pac:

More news as it develops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Win cakes!
    Hope to be up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Steve

congrats lads!!!

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Hey Lads,

Best of luck with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Best of luck with this lads! Hope you go from strength to strength!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Wel Done Guys......:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Congrats, looking forward to paying a visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Steve

Congratulations mate. Wish you every success with the store. Onwards and upwards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

+1 congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads,

any chance you could get me in one of these http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/we-luger-p08-4inch-short-full-metal-gbb-pistol.html before christmas and how much will it be?

thanks

$81.99, thats an excellent price, its $99.99 most other places.

Price for a once off order would be eur134.99 delivered to us right now. If you want to wait until we can add it into one of our wholesale orders from Hong Kong in about 4 weeks time, price would be eur119.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

$81.99, thats an excellent price, its $99.99 most other places.

Price for a once off order would be eur134.99 delivered to us right now. If you want to wait until we can add it into one of our wholesale orders from Hong Kong in about 4 weeks time, price would be eur119.99.

yeah if you can get them in it would be great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi, on the kj works m700 you stock does the mag go in front of the trigger gaurd like a real one?

It does indeed. You can see more in the video review.

ill probably be looking for a kjw m700p in a few weeks, will you be getting them in?
    will be looking for mags too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Just recieved the new TM L96 off of AirsoftEire. Asked them to get them in and within a few weeks they had them in. Ordered yesterday at about 2 and arrived today at about 12 ish. Box came wrapped up snuggly in bubble wrap to protect the gun which is a lot more than what UPS did for my other (now broken) gun. Thanks again for the very fast service guys.:D;) 10/10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just recieved the new TM L96 off of AirsoftEire. Asked them to get them in and within a few weeks they had them in. Ordered yesterday at about 2 and arrived today at about 12 ish. Box came wrapped up snuggly in bubble wrap to protect the gun which is a lot more than what UPS did for my other (now broken) gun. Thanks again for the very fast service guys.:D;) 10/10

awesome quick service there...:eek:

Very interested in hearing what you think about the TML96 and any indication of price? Been thinking abouut the TM gspec but the 96 has caught my eye (forgive the pun).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

The L96 was 312.49 including express delivery(next day). I dont really open up the guns i have so i will tell you what i know from the outside. The outer and inner barrel is full metal which is where the mojority of the weight is. The grip feels fantastic and is very comfortable to hold. Gun is accurate even with the Hop up unadjusted and an un zeroed red dot with .2's. The main body of the gun is very sturdy and has been finished very well with the paint being very well applied also. Will be out for field testing saturday so i can give u a crono measurement and how it performed.

thermo wrote: »
    ill probably be looking for a kjw m700p in a few weeks, will you be getting them in?
    will be looking for mags too.

We have had them on order for two weeks, there seems to be some kind of hold up at the Taiwan end. Should have a bucket load in about a weeks time. Same goes for magazines. Also note that the magazine price will be coming down. If we get a reduction, we pass it on.
    awesome quick service there...:eek:

Very interested in hearing what you think about the TML96 and any indication of price? Been thinking abouut the TM gspec but the 96 has caught my eye (forgive the pun).

We have one more left in stock, black in colour. Lovely piece, puts the Maruzen L96 to shame considering its well over eur100 cheaper.
    Should have it online within the next day or two, including magazines.

Steve

Any chance you could send me a pm when they are in?

No probs. I think we might even have one right now thats not online, i'll check tomorrow.

No probs. I think we might even have one right now thats not online, i'll check tomorrow.

Thanks but it will be a week or two before iv the money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

You planning on getting the metal slide set for the KSC USP compact in again? Does it fit the system 7?

Hi any word on the revised prices of the kjw m700 mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Steve

Hi Steve,
    Just wondering how the retail store is coming along and when will it be open to the airsofting browsers amongst us?!

Couple of things I've been eyeing on the website, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to feel before I buy!:P

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    You planning on getting the metal slide set for the KSC USP compact in again? Does it fit the system 7?

Hi there.
    Slides for KSC USPs are very hard to come by in large quantities, the limited amounts we get go straight out as soon as they arrive. What we're focusing on now is getting the USPs in with the metal slides preinstalled to minimise frustration after.
    I'll be placing an order next week and i'll see what slides are available for the System 7.
    thermo wrote: »
    Hi any word on the revised prices of the kjw m700 mags?

That mag price will be dropping to eur29.99. The rifles and mags will be arriving early next week, they're in customs right now.
    Hi Steve,
    Just wondering how the retail store is coming along and when will it be open to the airsofting browsers amongst us?!

Couple of things I've been eyeing on the website, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to feel before I buy!:P

As ever, things took longer than expected and only now the carpet is going in, which brings us to 99% done. :)

Some final additions to security will be done over the weekend and we should be good to go from mid next week onwards.
    There'll be a full announcement with pics, directions etc on the website and on here and everywhere else airsoft related when we're ready to go.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement