Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ohh...competetion.... BFSL(MIA) and Airsoft Eire...."originals" may actually become affordable....:D

Good luck and The site looks great....hint hint shiva:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

No problem...I'll get a professional looking site and just jack up my prices by 20% to pay for it - I'm sure no-one will mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Shiva wrote: »
    No problem...I'll get a professional looking site and just jack up my prices by 20% to pay for it - I'm sure no-one will mind :D

I whole heartedly approve of the oscommerse format we all know and love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ohh, its the KSC. Danny wants the TM Haardkick. Any chance of stocking that?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

The TM hardkick Desert Eagle was actually supposed to in our initial order, but alas was out of stock. It will certainly be on our next order.

Sorry Lightning, i'm pretty sure Paypal doesn't accept Laser cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

G36c dropped in price overnite whooo wooo
    anynews on the bunch sling how many points

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Shiva wrote: »

I actually prefer yours, its less complicated looking and easy to navigate., good to see that airsoft is really taking off over here though.,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

vtec wrote: »
    I actually prefer yours, its less complicated looking and easy to navigate., good to see that airsoft is really taking off over here though.,;)

i agree..its simple, it works...shiva, if you do want one small suggestion, is bigger pictures and more of them..other then that, leave it alone...just my tuppence worth...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

sorry but WTF?? his site has a good layout that serves it's purpose very well, it may not have any flashy graphics, but so bloody what? its a site to sell products on, does exactly what it should do and anything extra would only get in the way of that purpose, if your gonna criticise something, be constructive about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

bullets wrote: »
    Sorry KD ...hangs head in shame & guilt :(
    Was not trying to cause any trouble.

I was in the middle of editing a reply at the time. The thread just disappeared
    without warning and I got a board error. I thought it was a problem with
    the boards rather than a mod or smod deleting it.

On other boards when something inappropriate is posted I have seen the mods delete or blank out the contents/text from the OP and lock it so ordinary users can still see the thread title or an edited version of the thread title. I assumed (wrongly) that if there was a problem with the thread that
    what would have happened.

~B
    no worries man, unfortunately editing a post and removing the contents leaves no way of actually retrieving the original, hence why one of the smods just deleted it temporarily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Lethal_Bullet.Would have to agree with Kdouglas,Shiva has always run a great service and web site from day one and im sure will continue to.Great to see more option out there for irish airsoft,good luck with your new store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Erm, the site is powered by joomla, Its grand but its the exact same sort of thing as OSCommerce run on shivas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm ordering that lovely USP as soon as the gas is in :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i agree..its simple, it works...shiva, if you do want one small suggestion, is bigger pictures and more of them..other then that, leave it alone...just my tuppence worth...

If you were to give one of each to me id be happy to take pics of them shiva, and even ruturn them, :wink wink:.,lol:D:p

Boston wrote: »
    Erm, the site is powered by joomla, Its grand but its the exact same sort of thing as OSCommerce run on shivas.

Yup, however having said that you do need an IT background to get it running. The software package that i'm using on the server is by no means what it looks like when it's unpacked. A lot of coding also has to go into getting it to look how you want.

We'll notify you all when we get the gas in, its coming by surface mail unfortunately. However we plan to have another order of gas in this week. :)

Gatling wrote: »
    G36c dropped in price overnite whooo wooo
    anynews on the bunch sling how many points
    Sorry Gatling, I was over there today with the intention of finding out for you, but ran into a problem that took all my attention for a few hours.

I'll check it out for you tomorrow and let you know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

i just have to say, even as im a newb to airsoft, but congrats on being the ONLY airsoft site ive come across that gives LARGE SIZE photos of the guns. Every other site ive been to, when you click the thumbnail of the gun you want to look at, it9 times out of 10 gives you the same tiny preview! Its nice to be able to see what youre buying..mmmmm...deagle :D

Thanks Oubliette, I know exactly what you mean, I know this myself all too well. It's pretty simple though, people want to see what they're buying, why not show them?

We're also going to add more pictures showing the finer detail of many models.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

do you have an speedloaders? or getting any??

0ubliette wrote: »
    i just have to say, even as im a newb to airsoft, but congrats on being the ONLY airsoft site ive come across that gives LARGE SIZE photos of the guns. Every other site ive been to, when you click the thumbnail of the gun you want to look at, it9 times out of 10 gives you the same tiny preview! Its nice to be able to see what youre buying..mmmmm...deagle :D
    Very true, it's nice seeing close ups, and i really want that deagle too, USP first though!

• Advertisement

Gatling, the USMC bunch-type sling is not a 3 point sling as such, it has one spring clip for attaching to a sling hoop on a rifle and the rest is adjustable straping, with the bunch elastic as part of the straping.

It seems to be either a single point or dual point sling.

I'll try and get a picture up for you later on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

that great just what i was hoping ,il order one during the the week ,

thanks for getting back to me:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

When you sign up there is no field for county. whats with that?

I just tried to order a sling and I can't select a shipping method, help me!!!

Hi Crave.
    You can enter the county in any of the address fields.

Are you using a Mac machine? The shipping algorithm doesn't seem to work with Macs for some reason. Shipping for a sling is €5. :)

No i'm on a pc, and it's not working. Could it be an IE problem, What version was the site designed for? I wanna order 2 slings can I do it any other way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

hi airsofteire,
    Nice website :)
    Would it be possible to collect an order from you directly?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i use those usmc slings and they are the dogs dangler...dont attach them to your crane stock , attach them to the metal ring...much better IMHO the the 3 point sling, although not as flexible, e.g. over the back, behind you etc...

I have tried to order on 4 different pc's, can you please fix the problem with not being able to select a shipping method, Thanks

scanlant wrote: »
    hi airsofteire,
    Nice website :)
    Would it be possible to collect an order from you directly?
    Thanks

Hi Scanlant.
    Unfortunately, we do not accept collections at this time, we simply aren't catered for cash sales yet, let alone have a retail section suitable for customers.

We understand people live quite nearby, but at this moment in time we can only accept orders through the site.

Crave, you have a PM :)

• Advertisement

I hope the gas arrives soon, i got cash burning a hole in my pocket lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement