Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

I hope so too, we seem to have a pile of sales lined up and they're very much dependant on gas! We'll let you all know.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

How many zero's should I fill in for post code when I don't have one?

Edit: I fixed it!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    What you have to do is have 6 digits for your post code for a shipping method to appear, may be five but I used 6!
    AirsoftEire I would suggest you change this or put some error checking into the code,
    thanks for trying to help

I'm glad you got your order made Crave.

However having 5 or 6 digits isn't what makes the shipping work, virtually all of our orders have zip codes that are only 2 or 3 digits long. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction though. We'll have it working flawlessly tomorrow.

I've sent you another PM. :)

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Thanks Crave mine works now as well when I put more zeros in :D

Wanton wrote: »
    do you have an speedloaders? or getting any??

Yup, they'll be in our next order.

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Just wondering what your shipping costs would be before I place an order for a CA M15A2, TLP charger, an 8.4V mini battery and 8.4V large battery?
    (It's 417 euro worth of an order so my credit card says :eek::eek::eek:) ;)

Thanks guys, and good luck with the business.

Hi Scanlant.

Shipping for those items is €18, you can see that yourself if you create an account and proceed to the step before payment.

However the M15A2 is one of few items we are out of stock of, orders are flying in at the moment.
    We do however have the M15A4 tactical carbine in stock, and differs only in that it has a full stock. This can be replaced with a crane stock is ever you wanted to change it.

Shipping for that is the same. :)

By the way everyone, you can now enter any value in the zip code field and the correct shipping will still be displayed.

Hi Scanlant.

Shipping for those items is €18, you can see that yourself if you create an account and proceed to the step before payment.

However the M15A2 is one of few items we are out of stock of, orders are flying in at the moment.
    We do however have the M15A4 tactical carbine in stock, and differs only in that it has a full stock. This can be replaced with a crane stock is ever you wanted to change it.

Shipping for that is the same. :)

By the way everyone, you can now enter any value in the zip code field and the correct shipping will still be displayed.

Ah feck, when will ye be getting them back in?
    I'm really after an M15A2 so I can get as close as I can to this
    (btw I know it's not RIS and I won't need the bipod either ;))

It could be at least 2-3 weeks i'm afraid.

But i'm not sure I follow, the rifle in the picture has a full stock, just like the M15A4?
    The carry handle also detaches to reveal a top rail, just like the one in the picture.

Otherwise, might I suggest the TM M4A1 RIS, which has RIS rails along the sides of the foregrip, and also has a removable carry handle for attachment of a scope. Once again, just like in the picture. :)

Steve

It could be at least 2-3 weeks i'm afraid.

But i'm not sure I follow, the rifle in the picture has a full stock, just like the M15A4?
    The carry handle also detaches to reveal a top rail, just like the one in the picture.

Otherwise, might I suggest the TM M4A1 RIS, which has RIS rails along the sides of the foregrip, and also has a removable carry handle for attachment of a scope. Once again, just like in the picture. :)

Steve

I'm looking for a more M16 type sniper derivative that's non-RIS and a fixed top rail and that's not an M4 derivative, but thanks anyway.
    Actually, if I was to order the TLP charger and an 8.4V mini battery (for my TM MP5) what would be the postage costs?

Oh, I'll be paying by Paypal, but the address that's listed is my home address (Clare) and I won't be home for a few weeks at least, so could you ship it to my term address in Dublin?

• Advertisement

We can indeed ship to Dublin.
    Just register on the site and set your address to your Dublin address.
    You can change it at a later date.
    Once you register, you can see the shipping costs for any order.

Liam

We can indeed ship to Dublin.
    Just register on the site and set your address to your Dublin address.
    You can change it at a later date.
    Once you register, you can see the shipping costs for any order.

Liam

Ah, that's perfect thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Deagle ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

0ubliette wrote: »
    Damn it i dunno what i want! USP or Deagle! Both? no...or maybe... :confused:

0ubliette wrote: »

And being picked and packaged as i type!

Liam

Liam

Dedication! You'll be packing a USP for me tomorrow! :D

zero19 wrote: »
    Dedication! You'll be packing a USP for me tomorrow! :D

Will look forward to it!!:D ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Liam

now thats what i call service! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Lads, any chance you could get in some .25g or .28g (even .3g) BBs? In need of them!

You guys should really consider getting some of these in! http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/trade/productview/324 you'll have some dude skirmishing in robocops gear! :)

• Advertisement

Just a question as I'm curious, you say that you only stock the BEST brands but since their is such a high demand for them why won't you stock clones, and cheaper products such as mags and scopes and batts. Why keep all your prices high? I like how you want to be considered a High-end website but there are plenty of websites who have a good image like that and supply both clones and originals. I say this because at the moment there is no professional website in Ireland who caters to all my needs. Your on the right track but only half way there in my opinion. I like buying High end aegs and I like your promise of constant stock levels which suits me as I like to buy whats in stock and not have to wait for resupply, but I also want to be able to buy cheap batteries and cheap magazines because mags get lost and batts lose charge so I don't wanna fork out loads of money for em. Whats your plans for the future of the site, do you think it's financially viable to ignore the demand for clones and cheap alternatives, I mean I see no reason why you can't stock both.
    Best regards
    Crave (looking forward to everyone's opinions)

Sure, there is a high demand for clones, we don't deny it. Having said that, there is a demand for high end airsoft equipment also. Sure, it may not be as high as the demand for clones and that itself is debatable, but unlike clones, there is a higher profit margin to be made.

Clones are bought for cheap and sold for cheap, as in there is not much profit to be made in selling a single rifle. Higher end airsoft guns cost more to buy, but have a larger profit margin, proportional you might say to the risk that you might not shift them as quickly as clones.

Mercerdes or BMW are in business to make money, just like any other car manufacturer. Sure they might not sell as many as Ford or Toyota, but there are still significant returns to be made. You pay for any marque, demand is not the be all and end all of a sale.

And we somewhat resent the statement that our "prices are high", we sell high quality products at a prices you will do well to beat, I know you can say "yes, but i got "whatever" from "whoever" for €50 less. We are an Irish company, not based in the same country where the products are made. In fact we are thousands upon thousands of miles away. You pay higher postage from foreign airsoft sites, you risk a high chance of VAT & duty being added to your order and you're throwing your money away outside the EU.

Buying from us assures you support just hours away; try returning something to UNcompany or Redwolf and see how far you get. You are supporting Irish industry which may not seem like any reason to buy for some people, but it does matter. You get your goods in 2-3 days and its not going halfway round the world being thrown from van to plane to van to plane etc.

We don't see ourselves as being "half way there" either. We sell high quality stuff. We by no means see any problem with clones, many of them are suprisingly well made and will last a very long time. But it is our choice to go into business selling only higher end airsoft products. We may well consider selling clones in the future, but there are plenty of places that sell them, most notably Shiva and Eirsoft.ie. He is well established, has an enviable customer base and we see no point in trying to tackle that market when there is a gaping hole in the higher end airsoft market. To put it bluntly, if you don't want to pay for a Mercedes, don't buy one. But if people want to buy a nice, completely authentic, well made airsoft gun, then they'll pay that bit more and that's what we're here for.
    As for "cheap" batteries and magazines, well, if you lose them, you'll have to pay for new ones. It's going to cost more money to replace worn tyres on a BMW than it is on a Toyota. You can't state that just because you loose something, you don't want to pay a high price to get a new one.

The way thing are with airsoft at the moment, there certainly is no room for another retailer selling clones, the profit simply isn't there.

Hope that answers some of your questions. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

excellent reply..thanks for finally having the cahones to admit about profit margins on high end guns. I dont begrudge it to you, in fact for an admission like that, you will get my future business.

all too often i have had to read total BS about every other reason other then profit. its as if some of the companies were not interested in surviving and dont want the even mention that filthy word. BRAVO SIRS!!!

and before anyone moans about profit....ITS A GOOD THING, the more they make the more we make...its a 2 way street....there is a big difference between profit and scalping...the response above places them squarely in the profit group. they have a business plan and they are sticking to it..

good luck to you...with an straight talking attitude like yours and excellent value, you deserve the success...

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

What he said, good luck and you can expect my business too:)

great reply, and I fully understand where your coming from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

excellent reply

Thanks guys, but we must stress that although the profit to be made on higher end gear is higher than the profit to be made from clones, we still make suprisingly little per item.
    You'll notice that our prices are a fair bit lower than the likes of wolf-armouries.co.uk and fire-support.co.uk etc, but that's not because we're getting our stuff for cheaper, it's because we chose to sell at cheaper prices to give Irish consumers the opportunity to once and for all be able to buy at very competitive prices within their own country. This lowers what was an average enough return to an even lower return.

This is why we are setting our strategy out as having the best prices and support we can possibly manage. We are driven by profit, but as a direct result of this, we are primarily driven to getting customers with good pricing and keeping them with even better support.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

When i get a job you may see some of my cash, not for AEGs, but accesories.

Ordered my USP! Yay! lol :)

• Advertisement

Order placed for the TLP charger and an 8.4V mini battery.
    Now all I have to do is wait.

Come ON!!!:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement