Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

zero19 wrote: »
    Ordered my USP! Yay! lol :)

Ordered my deagle yesterday! Yay! :)
    So glad i stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago haha...im thinking my next purchase, (after christmas tho!) just might be that super sexy TM M-14

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=32&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Ive used a real m-14 before..such an awesome rifle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

My slings were posted today so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow! My brand new TM G36c that arrived today from HK and my TM AUG are waiting patiently for them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

0ubliette wrote: »
    Ordered my deagle yesterday! Yay! :)
    So glad i stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago haha...im thinking my next purchase, (after christmas tho!) just might be that super sexy TM M-14

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=32&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Ive used a real m-14 before..such an awesome rifle :D

I'm not trying to really sell this to you, but the m14 is without a doubt our most prized item we sell. It comes in a silky velvet lined box and weighs an absolute ton. Its so incredibly well made, the metal bolt i'm sure is absolutely identical in both action and sound. Beautiful piece. :)

Sorry Scanlant, you just missed todays shipment. It will go out first thing tomorrow. Some people even got same day shipping today, hows that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I'm not trying to really sell this to you, but the m14 is without a doubt our most prized item we sell. It comes in a silky velvet lined box and weighs an absolute ton. Its so incredibly well made, the metal bolt i'm sure is absolutely identical in both action and sound. Beautiful piece. :)

Sorry Scanlant, you just missed todays shipment. It will go out first thing tomorrow. Some people even got same day shipping today, hows that!

That's fine. I'm still deciding whether i should get the CA M15A4 tac Carbine ;)

Well don't ask us, we'll only say yes. :D

• Advertisement

I know that,
    but I think that everyone should know a few rules of business
    Rule 1-"thou shalt tell everyone that this AEG* is savage" :D

(please note that the First Law of Business has been modified to airsoft ;))

Trust me, if theres one still in stock come january, i shall be placing an order :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got the USP today, what an awesome gun! Feels really good and looks the business! Gotta wait for gas to arrive to test fire it but i love it so far :)

As far as I know zero ordered his USP after me and my slings haven't arrived yet! Should I be worried?

Did you check the tracking number on an posts website?

• Advertisement

Oh and if you guys ever wanna get a KSC Mk.23 i'll more than likely buy that too.. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Did you check the tracking number on an posts website?

And where does one see their tracking number? Can't see mine on either
    the e-mails or under my account/order details on the site.

BTW I like the new logo :D in the account menu

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

I am only guessing but I reckon not all packages were registered and therefore will be slower and have no tracking number.Mine did not arrive either and it was shipped yesterday a lot of post is not next day delivery.

I got three emails from them, the third had the tracking number

Crave wrote: »
    As far as I know zero ordered his USP after me and my slings haven't arrived yet! Should I be worried?

Hi guys, due to the long weekend all orders recieved over the weekend were shipped yesterday (tuesday 30th).

As stated in the terms and conditions and the FAQ, tracking numbers are issued at the discretion of the post office. unfortunately Crave your order was a small packet and did not recieve a tracking number.
    All orders are sent by standard post, regardless of size.
    You should recieve it over the next 1 to 2 days. :)

Got the USP today, what an awesome gun! Feels really good and looks the business! Gotta wait for gas to arrive to test fire it but i love it so far :)

Gas should be in stock tomorrow.

Steve

Gas should be in stock tomorrow.

Steve

Excellent thanks :) would those g&p goggles fit over glasses?

deagle was waiting for me when i got home today! HOLY CRAP!! THIS THING IS HUGE!! :D

I cant get over how massive this is, its possibly the coolest thing ive ever bought....shame i forgot about the gas now, eh? Will be placing an order for that soon haha...but my god thing thing rules!

They should do Zero, i'll find an old pair of glasses and find out for you tomorrow.

Glad you like the Desert Eagle 0ubliette, we should have gas in tomorrow, we'll let you know.

Steve

• Advertisement

They should do Zero, i'll find an old pair of glasses and find out for you tomorrow.

Glad you like the Desert Eagle 0ubliette, we should have gas in tomorrow, we'll let you know.

Steve

cool, thanks :D
    and thanks again for getting it out so fast, excellent service i must say :)

Steve
    Thanks! God i really am tempted by the DE...You guys are gonna have me broke :rolleyes:

Thanks! God i really am tempted by the DE...You guys are gonna have me broke :rolleyes:

you wouldnt regret it...this thing is about the length of my forearm and must weigh about 3lbs!! its unreal!!! will post a few shots when i get a chance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Steve will you be getting in the Tokyo Mauri Desert Eagle? the hard kick one.
    I really want that the chrome one bad :D but if your not getting it I will buy the one you have on your website it also looks pretty good.
    0ubliette get photos up asap lol

Hi Marky.
    We will be getting the hard kick Marui Desert Eagle in, however it could be about 3 weeks. We have plenty of the KWC Eagle in stock however and unlike the hard kick it has a full metal slide, so it has plenty of kick to it and a nice metal "chink" too.

Authentic engravings also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Just got my red/green dot scope today from these guys.
    Excellent build quality and sturdy. It makes my AEG's look great.
    It was way better than I was expecting. All metal and not cheap alloy.
    it was also heavier than I thought.

~B

Zero, I tested those goggles and they seem to fit quite well over glasses of in and around this size:

s_spectacles.jpg

Anything bigger, well, they may fit but I suppose it comes down to the shape of the frames.

Glad you're happy with the scope too Bullets.

Steve

Any bigger and it's shoulda gone to specsavers lol cheers for that :)

scanlant wrote: »
    Order placed for the TLP charger and an 8.4V mini battery.
    Now all I have to do is wait.
    Come ON!!!:D:D:D

Delivered as of yesterday morning :D
    The charger is a heavy little bugger ;)
    Thanks guys, great service, now for those goggles and the neoprene mask.

One thing though
    There's two exposed wires on a lead (I'm assuming they go into the corresponding attachments on the charger then the mini battery attachment goes on this. It just seems to be a bit weird having exposed wires on a charger, that's all...

• Advertisement

Hi Scanlant.
    The exposed wires are there specifically so they can be attached to the spring clips. The nature of the charger allows it to be used for several different applications, not just charging AEG batteries, hence the spring clips.

Glad you got it safetly.
    Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement