Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Massage near Dublin 15?? Blanchardstown/Castleknock

Options
  • 26-10-2007 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

hey!

anyone know where I can get a full body massage in the Dublin 15 area? Preferably in Blanchardstown or Castleknock...

Or anywhere at all in the North-west Dub area!

And how much do they cost?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Erm... is that an actual full body massage, or really a "full body massage" ;););):D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

total fittness in blanch have a beauty shop, where they offer straight forward no happy ending services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The beaut salon in blanch village and the one on the clonsilla rd do massage,
    check the phone book for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

PauloMN wrote: »
    Erm... is that an actual full body massage, or really a "full body massage" ;););):D
    I think he is looking for a REAL FULL body massage :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

There's a place in Tyrrelstown called Bodi 8272314 that do all sorts of massages, wife swears by the place for her massages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

maybe he is looking for a knocking shop.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And maybe he is a she and is really looking for a massage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HealingChamber

Hi there,

sure I am a qualified massage therapist working in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.

Check out my website for further information:

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

A friend of mine is fully qualified and works from home in a cabin out the back. Anyone interested then PM me for the number . Its in the clonsilla area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Yamibond wrote: »
    Zenergy on Fade St Dublin 2 is a great new clinic offering all kinds of massage, as well as physio and other health and beauty treatments. I got a blissful deep tissue massage last month for just 45 euro

Not exactly close to D15 is it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 steaming

A friend of mine is fully qualified and works from home in a cabin out the back. Anyone interested then PM me for the number . Its in the clonsilla area.
    Hi where abouts in clonsill is ur friend, is it a female, looking for female to female massage Dublin 15:) . cheers ...

Advertisement