Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sean Hughes tickets (2) for tomorrow night.

• 26-10-2007 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

I realise there's a freebie thread in bargain alerts and a free stuff section in adverts but I'll put them here first, where hopefully somebody will take them to appreciate stand-up rather than because they are free. I'll advertise them more widely tomorrow afternoon.

Two tickets for Sean Hughes in Vicar St. tomorrow night (sat. 27th oct) at 8.30. Mate got them free, can't use them, gave them to me, can't get babysitter so they're up for grabs if you can collect them around Lucan tomorrow afternoon.

Don't PM me, post here, just so it's completely transparent to everyone who got their shout in first.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

can i have them? :D sean hughes is a funny bastard!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Apologies. They're gone to a mate. I checked back here about ten minutes before you posted, then texted a load of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

aw nurts, no worries mate!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement