Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Price charts - CSV/Text versions?

Options
  • 27-10-2007 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm wondering is there a text version available for the likes of the charts available on Yahoo/Google Finance pages?

Here's an example: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EIXIC&t=1y&l=on&z=l&q=l&c=

There's a nice big chart on this page and for a College project I want a text version something of the likes of:

Date Price
    1stJan07 : 605
    2ndJan07: 604
    3rdJan07: 607

A text representation of the chart. I could probably program this but it would take a while as I've never done any image manipulation.

So does anyone know where I can get my hands on what I'm asking for? preferably one that is updated as frequently as the charts are updated.

I assume what I ask for does exist, since it's probably what the charts are constructed from.

Thanks & hope I was clear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Skybird

Get the basic classic chart option.
    Link
    and on the bottom of screen or left hand side menu is link for Historical prices. This will give you the data and option to download to spreadsheet

Advertisement