Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Want rear door for Megane

Options
  • 27-10-2007 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I have a 2003 five door Megane. Due to my lousy driving I need to replace the near side rear door. I can't find a second hand door North or South of the border so have to look for one in Britain. Has anybody here got any experience of car breakers across the water? I would be grateful for a steer in the right direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Yeah brought a few small bits on ebay off various sellers, just small bits mind you, if your willing to drive over and collect would be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

I am willing to drive over in my van and collect the part.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Go on ebay and look for car breakers, they normally have an auction for a wheel nut but a phone number in the auction so you can get what you need from them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Partsgateway.co.uk. Delivery actually is very cheap. I've had really heavy parts delivered for less than a secondhand graphics card via ebay.

Advertisement