Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barbers in Limerick??

Options
  • 27-10-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm new in Limerick, lookin for a good barbers. Any recommendations? Is Retros any good? Whats Modern Man like? I'll pay a bit more than average for a better cut.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Retro is very good, have been there twice now, had a different person each time, and both got my hair the way I like it.

I have forgotten their names but The guy with the slightly spikey hair who had a wedding coming up last month is very good. Think he uses these boards too, so hi if you read this.:)

Yesterday I had a girl cut my hair there and was really happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Modern Man.....Sarsfield Street

The Hacketts Barbers are pretty good too I gather

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

yeah Hacketts up from the Market are good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Where's retro's? whats the average price for a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Theres another good one there on Thomas Street (The pedestrianised bit) up over the la provence shop......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Modern Man is my usual place, but I went to Max's or whatever it's called in Castletroy (On Kilmurry Roundabout near TSB and Creche). It's the only place that my hair has been thinned to a suitable level (I have very thick hair). I'll be going back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

modern man is my usual place. been goin there for a few years now. they are quick and efficient there and its not overly expensive and its a decent haircut.

iv heard ID on the old cratloe road moylish is pretty good aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Patsi's, William Street FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

DaVinci's in Foxes Bow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

Kess73 wrote: »
    Retro is very good, have been there twice now, had a different person each time, and both got my hair the way I like it.

I have forgotten their names but The guy with the slightly spikey hair who had a wedding coming up last month is very good. Think he uses these boards too, so hi if you read this.:)

Yesterday I had a girl cut my hair there and was really happy with it.

Franks his name, cut mine Saturday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I go to Modern Man as well. Don't get anything fancy done, but as others said they're quick enough, reasonably priced and I'm usually happy with what they do.

Advertisement