Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress

Options
  • 27-10-2007 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

What night clubs in dublin will everyone be in fancy dress tonight (and tomorrow)? Will it just be accepted everywhere that some people will be in fancy dress?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,568 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

None if people and bouncers had any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

None if people and bouncers had any sense.
    Any particular reason for that opinion? It's just for a bit of fun over a bank holiday weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,568 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

A bit of fun? Yes, sure it is if you're a child. Adults on the other hand should have more sense and spend neither time nor money on fancy dress when it can be better spent elsewhere.
    See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=908

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I doubt many will unless they specifically have an advertised themed night.
    Isn't Halloween Wednesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

May be I'm a child at heart! Yeah, it is Wednesday, but since it's a bank holiday weekend I figured some people would be dressed up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Just dress up anyway and chance your arm at whatever clubs you would like. Don't keep your face covered on entrance and if you aren't allowed in, then you will know that the place is full of dry shites anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭highdef

Tomango's in Portmarnock is fancy dress tomorrow.....well at least that's what I was told so it better be. If not, you'll be seeing a very masculine looking num in there tomorrow night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

highdef wrote: »
    Tomango's in Portmarnock is fancy dress tomorrow.....well at least that's what I was told so it better be. If not, you'll be seeing a very masculine looking num in there tomorrow night :D

Think it's €25/20 in tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sunday night, boards.ie's own, free in http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055163557

Advertisement