Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how much 4 used moped?

• 27-10-2007 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

im thinkin of etting car but in light of the new rules il be waiting nearly a year for my test so i was just wondering:
    1 how much would a WORKING second hand moped 50cc set you back??
    2 If you used the same insurance company for a car a year after would there possibly a reduced rate??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ihadpigeon

You should be able to find an oldish ('00 - '03) 125cc four stroke moped in one of the shops around dublin for about €1500. They do about 90-100 Km/h tops which is grand for town and busy roads. I think buying from a shop is a good idea because if something goes you'll have some peace of mind.

Two stroke 50cc mopeds wear out much quicker I wouldn't touch one unless you have a very short trip every day.

I have a 2002 125cc Suzuki UC which runs grand 40 miles a day. Aon do a "6 wheels discount" for having a car which is about €100 off or something of that order.

Advertisement