Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Korns 'Another Brick In The Wall'

• 27-10-2007 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

I only got around to hearing this track recently and have to admit I was very impressed with it.
    I lost alot of interest in Korn sometime ago but after hearing that I might rekindle my interest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i would probably like some of korn's music if they get rid of that fecking god awful eye socket raping bass sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Korn suck. I think yer man Fieldy is trying to be Snoop Doggy Dogg??? I never "got" them at all??? Never liked their sound......??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

I only got around to hearing this track recently and have to admit I was very impressed with it.
    I lost alot of interest in Korn sometime ago but after hearing that I might rekindle my interest.

I love korn."See you on the other side" & "Take a look in the mirror" are s**t in my opinion.But the new albums pretty good you should check it out.I was really surprised when i first heard it very impressed.Never mind the song "Evolution" which they released off it worst song off the album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

Music4life wrote: »
    I love korn."See you on the other side" & "Take a look in the mirror" are s**t in my opinion.But the new albums pretty good you should check it out.I was really surprised when i first heard it very impressed.Never mind the song "Evolution" which they released off it worst song off the album.

I dont mind TALITM but the last 2 albums just dont do it for me. I like 'Starting Over' from the latest album but thats about it, theres a couple of godawful songs on it ('Kiss', 'Hushabye').

I love Korn (from the first album up until TALITM) and saw them for the first time at Downlaod this year, they were amazing.

Lately I cant stop listening to Life Is Peachy, used to be my least fave album but Ive just realised over the last few months that its a cracking album.

Another Brick in the Wall's been known to be played at live shows, dont think its on the latest setlist, but wouldn mind hearing it at...eh..yeah I cant say anymore :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Cremo wrote: »
    i would probably like some of korn's music if they get rid of that fecking god awful eye socket raping bass sound.

heh! that's actually why I like them, it's a pretty deadly sound IMO... but that's just me and I'm weird.

Korn's ABITW is certainly one of the few covers which they do well, it nearly sounds like it could be their song. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

i like TALITM.
    i like the new album especially the feel of the slow songs like hushabye, sing sorrow and kiss. (killing ftw though)

i like another brick in the wall. great version of that song. better than any i heard on the radio anyway

Advertisement