Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEAP CAR INSURANCE EXISTS!!!! Re: capslock I know!

Options
  • 27-10-2007 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I got my renewal on my car insurance from hibernian, at €465 i am 38 full licence full bonus on a 1.5 almera. i thought arb only did high risk ins, having looked at previous post in boards, but i contacted a broker called brassingtons and they quoted me €373 with arb, which included full bonus protection which apparently means i can have TWO claims over the next three years without losing my bonus.

i couldn't believe it i thought 465 was good, and was only chancing me arm ringing around, but its paid off and have planned a meal tonight on the 100 left over.

i told the girl that i thought arb only did high risk, but she said that they now do normal car insurance too!

www.arb.ie

or

http://www.brassington.ie/brassington/motor.htm

Advertisement