Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long BMJ!

Options
  • 27-10-2007 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

I would like to step outside of the media frenzy for one minute and pay homage to the most successful spurs manager that I have seen grace the WHL dug out within my lifetime.

Apart from a couple of bad substitutions in cup games and a lack of faith in JD his tenure in my opinion was flawless. Kindly remember that only for a calamitous first half last April we could be the outgoing Uefa Cup champions this season.

His record rates him 5th amongst all that have stood before him in the WHL hotseat. It is a sad day at spurs when a man loved so much by the spurs faithful is treated in such disgrace by the board.

Whilst I eagerly anticipate the arrival of our new gaffer it is Martin Jols service to us as supporters that is first and foremost in my heart and mind.

May he have glory in his future.....

Martin Jols Yid Soldiers!!

Advertisement