Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!!!!

• 27-10-2007 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi could you please take the time out to complete this survey on weighscoop which is a feed scoop with an inbuilt scale to accurately measure the amount of feed the horse is receiving, this is towards a project in the University of Limerick so we would be very grateful to you to complete survey through the following link. :D

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vmd4_2b_2bZ7pC_2ftrZ5XEbHAzw_3d_3d

Just copy and paste this link into your address bar, Please
    Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭fits

Answered it...

Are you American?

We use kgs (not lbs) in Ireland, and would use the word 'cereals' rather than 'grain'.

I doubt if my response is much use as I've a 'good-doing' pony type... and I tend to go for fibrous foods like sugar beet and alfalfa rather than oats etc.... (when I'm feeding)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Tried to answer. Found it confusing and not too well put together tbh. Will try again when i have more time:)

Advertisement