Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Cold SA

• 27-10-2007 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi guys just got a quick question...is Stone Cold Steve Austin still top dog in WWE or is he around at all.?....sorry if it seems like a stupid question but I aint watched wrestling since the late 90s i think and he was my fav then...jus seen if he is still knocking around.....thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

He's a Hollywood star now :rolleyes:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443473/

Have seen this film and it's pretty good if you like action films. Sorta reminded me of "The Running Man" but better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

he shows up occasionally,a few times a year,he'll be at cyber sunday tomorrow night, and the funny thing is,he hasnt wrestled a match since 2003 yet he still hets the biggest cheer of the night when he shows up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

krudler wrote: »
    he shows up occasionally,a few times a year,he'll be at cyber sunday tomorrow night, and the funny thing is,he hasnt wrestled a match since 2003 yet he still hets the biggest cheer of the night when he shows up

He hasn't wrestled but still gives a few Stunners every time he appears. And the beer's always at hand.

For example......... WHAT????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

he left wrestling to become a actor!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

anyone expect Santino to have another heel rant at CS once again referencing The Condemned (his movie OP) only to have Austins music hit and as J.R would say all hell to break loose as he beats him like a goverment mule etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Austin officially retired in 2003 after a series of nagging injuries with his neck, back and knees. He also had heart trouble the night before his match at Wrestlemania XIX (already documented on the Mania Of Wrestlemania feature). He and Vince also had problems working with each other stemming back to the previous year when Austin had walked off the job twice. I think between his injuries, not always getting his way (not wanting to work with Brock, Eddie or the NWO) and his personal life problems, Austin had just had enough)

He does come back now and again to make occasional appearances and stunners, but he'll most likely never wrestle again.
    He's been in a few Hollywood roles though, the funniest one of course being The Longest Yard. :)

VR!

Advertisement