Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celine Dion's guest appearance on the X Factor

Options
  • 27-10-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I've just seen Celine Dion singing on the X Factor and her performance was patchy to say the least. (Just to let you know she isn't a contestant on the X Factor, though I'm sure some would say she should be! She was doing a guest appearance.)

I thought she sounded off-tune in a few places, very unlike her. She seems to have changed her style to rock ballad, I'm not sure that worked either, although she nailed the big powerful finale as usual. Her appearance surprised me as well, she looked as if she'd lost a lot of weight, and she seemed to have very little energy in her performance, again not typical for her. I hear she doing an on-going regular show in Las Vegas so that's probably draining. I like Celine Dion's singing, I'm surprised she's not in her usual great singing form.

One of the contestants sounded off-tune to me as well, although that's nothing new, but it could be sound problems too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anitac

Yea, i thought she was very poor. If i was to lay a bet id say Niki and Rhydian will be the two finalists - Rhydian is trying so hard to be humble its funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

"One of the contestants sounded off-tune to me as well, although that's nothing new, but it could be sound problems too."

Only one?
    Dion WTF is she still alive ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Dion WTF is she still alive ?????

Just barely if tonights performance is anything to go by..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

Oracle wrote: »
    Just barely if tonights performance is anything to go by..... :D

well we can hope and you can pray
    :)

i don't pray

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia