Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New focus

Options
  • 27-10-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello,
    does anybody know when the new model ford focus is out. I've asked at the local dealers but they dont know.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

it is only a facelift andf is due out soon afaik, before xmas.
    basically given the mondeo front and a few other bits and pieces.
    there have been pics in a lot of the press last couple of months.

art_20866_2_focus_fl_02.jpg

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/news-article.aspx?NA=225995

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Lokimon wrote: »
    Hello,
    does anybody know when the new model ford focus is out. I've asked at the local dealers but they dont know.

Of course they "don't know":rolleyes:. They're trying to offload old stock, otherwise they will be stuck with stock which will be worth a lot less overnight.

Any dealer worth their salt will never tell you that there is a new model coming till it actually arrivers into the showroom.

E92 wrote: »
    Of course they "don't know":rolleyes:. They're trying to offload old stock, otherwise they will be stuck with stock which will be worth a lot less overnight.

Any dealer worth their salt will never tell you that there is a new model coming till it actually arrivers into the showroom.

+1, i've been looking at changing and the audi dealers are all pretending the new A4 is new to them and that they know nothing about the coming A3 facelift..

copacetic wrote: »
    +1, i've been looking at changing and the audi dealers are all pretending the new A4 is new to them and that they know nothing about the coming A3 facelift..

What Audi A3 facelift? Seriuosly, I don't know:D!(I've nothing to do with the motor trade, why else do you think I said what I said above?)

The only thing I know planned for the A3 is the introduction of the new direct injection turbo petrols.

The 1.4 and 1.8 TFSIs.(confusingly, the 1.4 TFSI is called the 1.4 TSI by sister VAG company VW)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

that focus looks nice., forst time ive seen it.,
    Of course they "don't know". They're trying to offload old stock, otherwise they will be stuck with stock which will be worth a lot less overnight.

Any dealer worth their salt will never tell you that there is a new model coming till it actually arrivers into the showroom

You would expect that to be the case but in 2004 i went to a honda dealer that i bought my civic from and we were gonna get the current one at the time, the sales man told us we would be mad to buy one right then and to wait for 2 months for the facelift one which was far better looking and was actually cheaper than the one we were gonna buy.,
    decent people there, ive been back a few times since.,;)

• Advertisement

What Audi A3 facelift? Seriuosly, I don't know:D!(I've nothing to do with the motor trade, why else do you think I said what I said above?)

The only thing I know planned for the A3 is the introduction of the new direct injection turbo petrols.

The 1.4 and 1.8 TFSIs.(confusingly, the 1.4 TFSI is called the 1.4 TSI by sister VAG company VW)

You aren't as up to date on audi as bm!!

The 1.8TFSI has been available for over 6 months now in the A3, belgard are even selling on their demo at this stage.
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=734038

The 1.4TFSI is available to order now too.

There is a facelift expected in the summer, giving it a front end to match the new A4/A5 and possibly LED drls:

9070917.002.1M.jpg

Thats because a BMW is a lot more interesting than a Skoda Octavia with a fancier badge;)!

Thats because a BMW is a lot more interesting than a Skoda Octavia with a fancier badge;)!

ah come up with a new one at least!

Advertisement