Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me a HDTV, dunno where to start)

• 28-10-2007 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

Ok, i realise this question is very open ended but i really dont know where to start. All i know is, is that i'd like 720p and that i'd probably go for a max size of 19"(small enough bedroom) .

price range would probably be no more than 300 but could push to 350 at a stretch if theres an uber-uber good one. So guys...recommendations? Is there anything else i need to consider? but i'd like to see your reccomendations :)

My main use for this will be ps3, i seen some cheap ones in the argos book that are mikomi,bush and wharfedale, now as i havent a real clue about hdtv these seem ok in my price range, all ill really want to do with it is play ps3 (id want it to have hdmi also)

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement