Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arena gear question

Options
  • 28-10-2007 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

could somebody tell me more about the new patch and being able to buy arena gear with honor points or am i getting this completely mixed up. Ive been looking online but havent found anything. Just want information on what specific arena gear you can purchase
    links would be appreciated if possible :)

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Season 1 arenas gear is available to be bought for honor points. Season 2 gear will be the current price of season 1 in arena points and season 3 gear will be the current price of season 2. We are currently in season 2. These effects will take place in season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

cheers m8. exactly what i needed to know :) another noobish question for ya. Wats tier1, tier2 and all that. Like is theirs tiers then within a season or is that something completely different.

So the gear that I will be able to purchase is off the guy in Area 52 rite? or is it in a different place

edit:
    oki, understand it now. any idea on what the prices will be like for the S1 gear and when is the next patch coming out. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

my advice would be save any honor points you currently have.. i just got 40k in that av weekend.

The now season 1 gear *(gladiator)* will be avail for around about 11k for gloves up to 15k/17k for rest of items with the weapons going for around 25k each..

also the new pvp gear is out. and some new pvp trinkets worth 30k honor and 40 av tokens!

www.mmo-champion.com will tie the rest up for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Or 30 badges of justice for the pvp trinkets, afaik.

Also, the season 1 arena gear goes for 65k for the total set. At least thats what someone told me who bothered to work it all out :p

ah nice one, 65k isnt too bad. got 50k for at the weekend. just wondering will i bother gettin the pvp vet's belt, boots, waist n cloak.

any idea on where you mate got the information to find out how much honor points each piece cost. also will i still need all the marks to get the gear just like for the old pvp gear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

It's 75 badges for those trinkets, not sure if that's good value myself but imo it's less brain damaging farming badges than it is honor :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

New trinkets will be available from honor as well.

funky.. go to bed.. SSPVP / AUTO MOUSE CLICKER / JUMP SCRIPT..

get up go to work.. come back 20k honor :D

nothing numbing about it.. :D

not that i do that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Weapons:
    Two-Handers: 27000 honor 40 AV Marks
    One-Hand healing and spelldmg maces and spelldmg dagger: 25200 honor 20 EotS Marks
    Main-Hands and One-Handers: 18000 honor 20 EotS Marks
    Off-Hands: 9000 honor 20 EotS Marks
    Off-Hand books: 9000 honor 20 EotS Marks
    Shield: 15000 honor 20 EotS Marks
    Crossbow: 27000 honor 40 AV Marks
    Thrown Weapon and Wand: 8000 honor 10 EotS Marks
    Librams, Totems, and Idols (Relics): 8000 honor 10 EotS Marks

Gear:
    Gladiator's Armor Breastplate: 14500 honor 30 AB Marks
    Gladiator's Armor Gauntlets: 10500 honor 20 AV Marks
    Gladiator's Armor Helm: 14500 honor 30 AV Marks
    Gladiator's Armor Leggings: 14500 honor 30 WSG Marks
    Gladiator's Armor Shoulders: 11250 honor 20 AB Marks

One question no-one seems to be able to answer for me is, if the gear is obtainable right after 2.3 for honor points or when s3 starts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

My bet would be after Season 3 starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

What i heard yesterday was ....

When the patch 2.3 comes out a week later after the patch we will be able to get the new Arena gear.

Also people should be building up there honor points now.... i have about 20k to spend.

Also another point is that the S1 gear is going to put alot off people off going to kara. As in kara most of the drops will be worse then arena stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Which weekend is it this week and where can i check this?

Also patch 2.3 is being released next wednesday for those who dont know

Its the 15 v 15 map weekend, Were u go around taking your farm, BS & gold mine and so on!

Can't think off the name off the map. You can always find out what weekend it is by going to Org or undercity ( Horde Side ) or at shat. Look around and you will see 2 people in differint locations standing by big flags. Go talk to them and join the Bg's.

that would be ab, go onto the main wow website and theirs a calender to show all the honor weekends, goes in some order of ab, wsg, eofs, av. something like that anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

damn i forgot about BG's last weekend, i woulda done loads of AB with the lock but started kara with my tank instead.

any active kara guilds with irish people in them on Jadenar btw?

Have 35k honor now to spend after last weekend. I would say next weekend is going to be Eye of the Storm.

Advertisement