Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Parrot

Options
  • 28-10-2007 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Woman goes into a pet shop to buy a parrot, and the owner says "I've got three - £200, £100, and £50". "What's wrong with the cheapest one?" she says. "Oh, it came from a brothel that was raided by the cops. It's language is a bit blue", he says. "Well, we're all adults in our house, so I'll take it".
    When she gets home, she takes the cover of the cage, and the parrot says "F**k me!! A new knocking shop!", and the woman laughs. A few hours later, her two daughters com home "F**k me!!, Two new whores!!", say the parrot, and they all laugh. A few hours later her husband comes home "F**k me!! What are you doing here Bob!" says the parrot!

Comments

Advertisement