Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Check out the new car

Options
  • 28-10-2007 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Got this last thursday, i'm the first registered owner in ireland:D

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

And the best part....

DSC00383.jpg

I know it's not gonna be to everyones taste, but comments welcome all the same

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Very nice, looks very clean! Welcome to the Glanza club!!:D .. Get yourself registered on glanzaownersireland.com its a great place for help etc.. what mods has it apart from the backbox and boost gauge??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

SaxoDuff wrote: »
    Very nice, looks very clean! Welcome to the Glanza club!!:D .. Get yourself registered on glanzaownersireland.com its a great place for help etc.. what mods has it apart from the backbox and boost gauge??

cool, i will indeed, i didnt know such a site existed, i'm a newbie on tgtt aswel.

mods-wise she's pretty much factory standard. has a hks backbox, boost gauge, apexi turbo timer and stupid looking kenwood speakers on the parcel shelf that i wanna get rid of:p

everything else that came with it are the factory options like automatic folding mirrors and keyless entry.

Tis only a new site!! im Duff on both GOI and TGTT:D..mine was pretty factory standard when I got it too, best wy to get em, fresh and clean..what mods ya got planned??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

fair play man she looks mint whats your plans??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

not my cup of tea but that looks like one clean motor!!

very nice and good luck with it, nice collection of cars appearing on the modified motors section :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

well done, shes a clean one, jus keep er rubber side down an between de ditches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SteWiE_rUleS

would prefer mine anyday, although glanzas are quite nice especially with dump valves,
    762514_20070809030819_2.jpg

762514_20070807010845_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are you selling the Integra to drive the Civic stewie? or do you import a good few cars yourself?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Are you selling the Integra to drive the Civic stewie? or do you import a good few cars yourself?

actually .....i robbed the pics fom carzone since i don't have a digital camera(ya, should really catch up with the times).
    Anyway all the integra r's look pretty much the same.
    Only difference is mine is a 03 and thats a 02:eek:

Ah, explains that! Always like the DC5 in white, to be honest, to me the body looks a bit too narrow and tall, but for some reason a white one always looks good! can't argue with 2 litres of VTEC either!

• Advertisement

i actually prefer the old model. Not so much the japanese one with square headlights but the uk model with the round lights looks spetacular. only thing is they're gettin old

thanks for the comments lads:D

ah i have plenty of plans for her but cant afford em right now unfortunately; nicer alloys and better tyres, better shocks and springs, fmic, dump valve, better audio system, ye get the idea.

dont worry, she wont stray off the road;)

It's actually nice to see a nice standard(ish) Glanza

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

colm_mcm wrote: »
    It's actually nice to see a nice standard(ish) Glanza

agreed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

draffodx wrote: »
    agreed!

+1

Work on the suspension first, if its standard it needs attention before you start adding any power or go anywhere near a road with a bend :D

projectgtr wrote: »
    +1

Work on the suspension first, if its standard it needs attention before you start adding any power or go anywhere near a road with a bend :D

Quoted for truth! its bad enough when its lowerd with LCA's and strut braces, so its definatly gonna be a boat on standard height!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

It's refreshing to see an untainted example of a Glanza. A friend of mine has a fairly ok one but has the most devine Advan RGs on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

why do I like its unlowered and in the owners own words tractor-ish looks?

woop wrote: »
    why do I like its unlowered and in the owners own words tractor-ish looks?

haha, leave my tractor alone:p

tbh, it doesnt handle too bad for standard suspension, and yes, suspension is first on the to do list. it feels a LOT more solid on the road than the saxo did.

quick question tho, wat are your opinions on lowering it with new springs on the original shocks? ideally i should get new shocks but cant really afford them right now so i was gonna just make do with new springs for the time being. also, how often does it need a service? it has 70k genuine kms on it but i dunno when it was last serviced and the oil is lookin fairly dirty, and timing belt has never been done either....

Lowering it with standard shocks and lowering springs wont do any damage but it ill make the ride very hard and bouncy, but if your prepared to put up with that untill you can afford coilovers then go for it!

As for the timing belt and oil questions,
    http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=53 follow them guidelines dude and your engine wont miss a beat!

• Advertisement
Advertisement