Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi

Options
  • 28-10-2007 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does anybody know a good JAPANESE RESTAURANT where they sell fresh SUSHI in the Balbriggan area?? (maybe Drogheda?)

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's the 'Gold Coast' (maybe 'Golden Coast') takeaway on the South Strand in Skerries. They do sushi according to their menu.

Caveat emptor. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

Apparently there is a new "YoSushi" restaurant opening shortly in the Pavilions shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Try www.Menupages.ie

You should find something there and some good reviews!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I've had it in The Parachute in Skerries on one of their special jazz nights but I don't think it's normally available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oceangirl

Benjy wrote: »
    Apparently there is a new "YoSushi" restaurant opening shortly in the Pavilions shopping centre.

very cool!!
    will try that out :)
    catch--22 wrote: »
    Try www.Menupages.ie

You should find something there and some good reviews!

did that...could not find anything close to Balbriggan...
    Hill Billy wrote: »
    There's the 'Gold Coast' (maybe 'Golden Coast') takeaway on the South Strand in Skerries. They do sushi according to their menu.

Caveat emptor. ;)

been there but it was always closed. will try again :o

• Advertisement

oceangirl wrote: »
    been there but it was always closed. will try again :o

What time of the day? They are open 7 days a week from 17:00 afaik. Earlier on a Sunday I think.

The name of the place is now Ocean View. Their number is 01 8490848.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oceangirl

Hill Billy wrote: »
    What time of the day? They are open 7 days a week from 17:00 afaik. Earlier on a Sunday I think.

I wanted to get something for lunch :)

thx for the phone number :cool:

Advertisement