Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger wrong type of tamiya

Options
  • 28-10-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

I bought a charger with a larger type tamiya output but I have the mini type battery.

I've a tamiya connector that would work attached to one of the free chargers you get with clones.

Is it possible to remove a tamiya connector that is already attached to a lead and re-use it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Also what current should I charge this battery at, l[URL="javascript:openpopup_3422('../html/8vp1400afp-h.html')"]ink[/URL]

I'm able to use 300 or 600 mah, is the total capacity of this battery 1400mah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Check component-shop.co.uk, you can build a lead with the right combination
    of male/female and tamiya/mini-tamiya you need. Costs under 5 euro inc
    postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

BFSL had some last time i was out there (over a month ago though tbh), not sure if they were to be sold with chargers or were just spares though

Advertisement