Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 bill pay vs speakeasy

• 28-10-2007 12:33pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

mods not sure whether this is best suited to here or consumer issues but feel free to move if you wish.

im a long time o2 customer. im on bill pay. But im pished off. A while ago o2 launched o2 friends for speakeasy customers only. I was annoyed but forgot about it. Now they launch o2 freedom for you guessed it speakeasy customers only.

So i sent them an email airing my complaint 3 days ago. No reply. So when office hours resume on tuesday im goin to send it to them as a complaint.

Any else annoyed at this and want to jump on the bandwagon? I can post my email if you wish.

Do other networks discriminate in the same way? Once my contract is up im looking to switch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'd suggest you ring them up and voice your opinions on the phone in a clear, polite manner. If they can do something for you then maybe they will.

You've gotta see how they're aiming toward completely different markets with their products like a lot of companys.

Advertisement