Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video of crazy dancing lady in forster place

Options
  • 28-10-2007 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

My housemate was in the kitchen the other afternoon and caught this crazy woman dancing. I just moved in but apparently she's always out sweeping leaves and this time she's kicking them. She has a serious obsession with keeping the paths and road clean of leaves...weird.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6JKFj1E7o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I didnt see any leaves :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If you call that dancing, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a virgin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Trust me there are leaves there. Trust me she's crazy. Trust me I certainly ain't a virgin. John you'd be even lucky to score half the women I do. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That clip doesn't have jack on my clip last year of a wino playing the drums on a bin. :D

• Advertisement

HavoK wrote: »
    That clip doesn't have jack on my clip last year of a wino playing the drums on a bin. :D

I concur.

walt0r wrote: »
    Trust me there are leaves there. Trust me she's crazy. Trust me I certainly ain't a virgin. John you'd be even lucky to score half the women I do. Fact.

I trust you like i'd trust a priest with an 8 year old boy.

You must drink Lucozade to score the amount of women you do, so. FACT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭apprentice

oh my god! i work near there and saw her there one morning last week. She was using her umbrella to move all the cigarette buts off the pavement and on to the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

I remember playing with one of them one night, the one outside The Kings Head was it? Well there was two of them and three of us and they ****ed off after a while but we kept going, then when we stopped we heard a load of clapping, looked around to see a big circle of people around us! Should have left a jacket down or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQ-_vlh-bs

Havok, did i ever send you the video itself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What? That's a video I took on my phone about 2 years ago. It was just before I went to see Saw II in the cinema so that'd be about right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

aye, you posted it up back in the day, but apparently you lost the file and i had it?, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that vid just depresses me... WHERE'S THE HUMOUR???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

SHe must have Obsessive Compulsion or something

Advertisement