Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my M&Ms study

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

mmm.....M&Ms!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

nikolaitr wrote: »

Indeed, I read that m'n'm thing years and years ago on the interweb, tried finding it a few times since without joy.

The craigslist post is not the origin either.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I move that peanut m&ms be included, or at least have their own tournament, one that will be less successful and get less funding and coverage, a sort of ladies rugby of the m&m world.

I also move that I conduct this part of this highly scientific experiment as I am highly qualified to do so, in that I have a BA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I move that peanut m&ms be included, or at least have their own tournament, one that will be less successful and get less funding and coverage, a sort of ladies rugby of the m&m world.

I also move that I conduct this part of this highly scientific experiment as I am highly qualified to do so, in that I have a BA.

unfortunatly the MNMSA did originally object to this, as it created the new MNMPSA (M N' M Peanut Sporting Asocation), and along the SSA (Skittles Sporting Asocation), who are made of the forset fruits, sours and original leauges. the MNMSA feared that it would create a new governing body that would oversee everything and wouldn't understand the essence and the traditions of the games

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

longshanks wrote: »
    what if, unbeknownst to you, one thumb and forefinger are a lot stronger than the other? it doesn't bear thinking about. flawed results, inferior breeding, the eventual collapse and downfall of humanity...
    i think if you apply the force through a central axis where the mnms meet this is irrelevant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement