Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of wii points

Options
  • 28-10-2007 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Does everyone here know that the price of wii points varies alot depending on where you buy them for example 2000 points costs 21 euro in gamestop 24 euro in game 39.99 in both hmv and the virgin megastore my question how can the stores charging alomost double the price allowed to get away with it, isnt it like charging 10 euro for 5 euro call credit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

This is why i buy mine online from the Nintendo shop itself... 2000 points are 20euro.

But yes, it is ridiculous of them to be charging double. Bizarre behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

well there 29.00 in xtra-vision:D but i find gamestop the best for them but seriously i really dont see the need for the packaging why couldent they just ermm...print them off a machine and give them to you? like concert tickets or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The packaging's good for one thing -- DVD case for Wii Sports, just needs a cover :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    The packaging's good for one thing -- DVD case for Wii Sports, just needs a cover :p

But Wii sports already has a case? :confused:

Advertisement