Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulbright?

• 28-10-2007 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

I am filling out an application for the 08/09 Fulbright Programme and am wondering, from completing the form, if I have any chance at all! For virtually every box asking what extra experience I have in XYZ I have to write 'none' because I am just a bog standard college student! I am beginning to feel hideously inadequate and I am only on page one.

Does anyone know anyone who has successfully gotten Masters funding from Fulbright?!

I had pretty much given up on doing my MA in America until I saw this and I have 7 or so weeks til the deadline so I figured no harm in applying. I am on course for a first at undergrad but the form looks like you should only apply if you've drafted policy for the government or somesuch!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

Advertisement